GDT: 01/17/17 - Devils @ Wild - 7 PM CT / 3 O'clock! AM Finland - FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Coyle hasn't looked good the last few games. Neither has the Haula line (Nino should have gotten an ToI boost tonight).

Staal/Parise hasn't really been good the whole year. A game here and there, they look good. But the rest are pretty meh.
Unfortunately, it seems like Parise is the factor that tends to kill chemistry this year. :shakehead:shakehead

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Did anyone else notice it was Stewie out there as the 6th skater? Kind of an off choice, but he does have a good shot.

I think his job was to be a net front guy. Sending him out there was a bit of a message to some other guys.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
With Brodin probably being out for awhile it will give a good look at how the defense does without him.

Will be helpful for the expansion draft if they end up picking between Brodin and Dumba.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
With Brodin probably being out for awhile it will give a good look at how the defense does without him.

Will be helpful for the expansion draft if they end up picking between Brodin and Dumba.

I think Brodin's status isn't such a given yet...players play with broken fingers quite often...just depends on the break.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I wonder if Haula would be bummed if BB puts him between Poms and Parise.

:laugh:

I thought some guys played well, others not so much. Nino was a beast. Koivu line was good. Spurgeon really good.

Poms and Parise...yikes...what were they doing on that fourth goal. Standing in front of the net covering air. I think Coyle might be hurt, but he hasn't been great for a while. He and Parise have no chemistry.

Doobs not so hot.

We were dominating them quite a bit, but Parise can't seem to take, or receive a pass. If he is going to play like a 3rd liner then that's where he should go till he gets his act together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad