GDT: 01/17/17 - Devils @ Wild - 7 PM CT / 3 O'clock! AM Finland - FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Yes boo a team that just lost it's third game in what 20 games? Makes sense!
The fans pay money to watch the game in front of them, they didn't pay tonight to say how proud they are of the previous 20...that's what the previous crowds paid for.

If the fans felt the performance wasn't good enough, by all means boo! $140 lower level single game ticket prices allow them that right!

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
At this point, I'm willing to let this game go if it means Brodin isn't hurt bad. He's more important. Hoping it's minor.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Weren't Parise/Staal on the PK goal given up too?

Hope this game is a kick in the butt for the team. 1 of 82, and they were probably due for a bad loss. Everything has been coming up roses for them.

Hope Brodin isn't out long.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
I didn't like the crap the Devils pulled after the whistle.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Meh i wouldn't throw too many players under the buss. The whole team has been great for a long time. Though Parise seems just step behind every play, hopefully he can get some of that magic back. Would be a huge boost for the team. Thought Pominville was quite good before moving up to Staal's line. Either way they wouldn't have been -3 without bad game from Dubnyk too.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I just learned if the home team doesn't win home fans should boo
No, no, no. The Wild don't get booed every time they lose on home ice. But when you have that embarrassing failure of play (if you can call it a play) during the last two minutes of a game, then yes....the fans can voice their displeasure. I wasn't there tonight, but if I was, I would have been yelling bloody murder at Zucker for him single-handedly killing the clock and an opportunity to get the puck on net in the dying minute.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Yes please. Coyle wasn't good tonight, but I'm just not feeling Parise on that line. Just a non-entity.

Coyle hasn't looked good the last few games. Neither has the Haula line (Nino should have gotten an ToI boost tonight).

Staal/Parise hasn't really been good the whole year. A game here and there, they look good. But the rest are pretty meh.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Did anyone else notice it was Stewie out there as the 6th skater? Kind of an off choice, but he does have a good shot.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
No, no, no. The Wild don't get booed anytime they lose on home ice. But when you have that embarrassing failure of play (if you can call it a play) during the last two minutes of a game, then yes....the fans can voice their displeasure. I wasn't there tonight, but if I was, I would have been yelling bloody murder at Zucker for him single-handedly killing the clock and an opportunity to get the puck on net in the dying minute.

Ugh...when Zucker carried it behind the net, but instead of trying to cycle or center it, he continued up to the blueline, I was yelling at my TV "what the hell are you doing Zucker!" :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad