Not open for further replies.

Wild48

Ski U Mah
Nov 10, 2011
Duluth
9MCoTMp.gif

O179NxO.gif

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
His whole on ice demeanor was so much more confident than earlier this season.

Big time. I remember thinking in his earlier appearances (even before he took a shot) that he looks like he's about to cry. Definately don't think I'm ready to join the Darcy fan club ... But I'm very impressed and I hope the next game he is in shows that this wasn't a fluke and he maintains the confidence.

Northland Wild Man

Finnesotans?
Jun 14, 2011
Grand Forks, ND
So I caught some of the beyond the pond or whatever the radio show is called on Saturday morning. Walz was on there talking about defending for long periods of time in your own zone against teams with more skill and how Lemaire coached that when he played.

Yeo might be getting advice from Walz judging by the game tonight. :laugh:

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
So happy for Kuemper after his struggles. Love the confidence in the shootout with that little cocky puck flip!!

These type of wins aren't sustainable, but with a lot of the big guns out we might have to get used to this type of game.

Gritty win, grind it out win. Yeo you have 3 missions. Keep Nino-Granlund-Pom together. Get Nino as much ice time as possible. Do not let Coyle play center. Thank you. That is all.
That's what it's gonna come down to. We're limping. We have more depth this time around, but we lost some key cogs in the machine. Expectations are pretty dang low. Time to scratch and claw, hope for some puck luck, and grind out some wins trying to stay afloat.

Though I'll admit, it is a little fun watching the kids fly around a little more unleashed.

LA_Viking

Jun 8, 2007
NorCal
Kingslol....1 win in 7.

Great game by Kuemper. Leave it to the Kings to make the guy look like an Allstar.

Did the Wild officially pass the torch to LA for the most boring team in the NHL? Cuz that's what's hapnin'. lol

mezcal

Wild Complacency
Feb 19, 2013
CA
Kingslol....1 win in 7.

Great game by Kuemper. Leave it to the Kings to make the guy look like an Allstar.

Did the Wild officially pass the torch to LA for the most boring team in the NHL? Cuz that's what's hapnin'. lol

Hi.

EDIT:

Misread your comment before. It's all good. My bad.

Last edited:

Casper

30 goal grinder
Mar 23, 2010
MN
That's what it's gonna come down to. We're limping. We have more depth this time around, but we lost some key cogs in the machine. Expectations are pretty dang low. Time to scratch and claw, hope for some puck luck, and grind out some wins trying to stay afloat.

Though I'll admit, it is a little fun watching the kids fly around a little more unleashed.

hopefully parise will be skating soon...

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Russo mentioning how Kemp appeared different at morning skate from his past starts.

@BMileskiKFAN You could see it this morning. Usually jittery on his starts. Today shooting the breeze

Whatever he did different, keep it up. I'm not sold yet. It's only one game. Backstrom can be good for one game. ;) But he earned some praise tonight.

Jaykay

Jul 5, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
Happy about the win, even happier for no longer looking like an idiot for being a huge Kuemper supporter.

It's just one game though.

Casper

30 goal grinder
Mar 23, 2010
MN
Russo mentioning how Kemp appeared different at morning skate from his past starts.

Whatever he did different, keep it up. I'm not sold yet. It's only one game. Backstrom can be good for one game. ;) But he earned some praise tonight.

it may be only one game but the kid was completely overwhelmed last time he played. Just good to see, especially with the health concerns of our other two goalies.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Hopefully he comes back close to or 100%.

Also hope we don't send Zucker down when Parise comes back because of Heatley.

Agreed. If someone needs to be sent down, it should be either Coyle or Haula.

Casper

30 goal grinder
Mar 23, 2010
MN
Hopefully he comes back close to or 100%.

Also hope we don't send Zucker down when Parise comes back because of Heatley.

amen to that. Just send Haula down and put Coyle at 3rd line center. Brodz shouldn't make it off the fourth line for quite some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad