Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
That 1st line makes me nervous.

5-2 Kings.

Toffoli 2, Williams, Carter, Brown

Pommer, Granny

MNjens

Sep 27, 2013
Well with all the injuries lately, I've definitely lowered my expectations this year. The West is just to good right now. All I care about the rest of the season is watching our young guns develop and grow. I do have a very good feeling that next year could be our year. Plus it will help that we will have some good cap room to make a splash in free agency.

LA Kings 4-1
Heater

OnTheFly19

Nov 15, 2013
On a lake, Minnesota
I won't be able to watch this one, but yeah that 1st makes me nervously too. I'd take Granny and Nino and put them up with Pomegranite on the fist. Maybe Yeo is tryin to spread the talent with Granny/Nino on the 2nd away from Pom/Coyle on the first, but Allstar just shouldn't be on the first line...unless it's 2004...which it isn't.

Alexandrov

Dec 5, 2011
They just didn't want to break the second line. Maybe.

Zucker for third goal in three gp!

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
So, so let me see if I understand this correctly...

Coyle (whom I have not complained about at all yet, but do acknowledge that he has not had the best season so far), who really has not played well at center at all, is being put on the first line with Heatley and Pommer. Sure, ok.

Now we have Granlund who has played fairly well so far, and is currently our only legitimately skilled center, staying where he was, even though out of all of our players on the team Pommer and Granlund have shown the best chemistry, but we of course are not going to utilize that at all.

And Coyle is with Heatley on the "top" line... Ok...

So we are down our #1C, AND one of our top wings, and we are still I guess trying to spread out our scoring depth, I assume, by putting Coyle on the first line. And I'm sorry but Coyle has been terrible in any scoring role so far this year. He'll get there, but he sure as hell ain't there yet.

Anyways. It's the decisions that we make:facepalm:

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Haula on the 4th with Brodziak on the 3rd? I hope that's not real.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Great GDT. Love the style.

9:30PM start? Bring on the sleepy animal GIFs.

1317984891_bear_cub_falls_asleep_on_nose.gif

1341250568_baby_alpaca_falling_asleep.gif

kitten-falling-asleep.gif

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
5:30AM start? YES! Get to sleep 7,5h and watch a hockey game before going to work. Epiiiiiiic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad