• Legends - Mokena

• Crosstown Pub - Naperville

• Deja Brew - Oak Lawn

Results are only viewable after voting.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Disclaimer for everyone:
I have Asperger's and tend to dominate conversation. I do better 1-1 or in a small group. Don't be afraid to tell me that I'm talking too much. I actually appreciate the tips.
Thanks,
KBS.

Shouldn't be too large of a group. I think we have about 10-12 at the most.

That said, I have no problem letting you know you're talking too much. :thumbu:

sharkhawk

Jun 1, 2013
Aurora, IL
sCuEBs5_d.jpg

Can’t make it but thought I’d add a bit of downers grove history. This is a handout from the opening day of the downers grove ice arena in 1972? It was owned by pat Stapleton and I think bill White. Found it cleaning out moms house at maple and Belmont. First team I played on was the huskies. I remember opening day because the whole team was there, getting to meet Bobby, Stan, Maggie Tony O, Dennis and the rest was amazing. It was around my 7th birthday, so thanksgiving. I also have an autographed stick and book from that day that I haven’t found yet

migi

Feb 25, 2015
Have fun guys! Would love to see some group photo obviously where some of you guys are proved to be Scott Powers, Jay Zawaski, John Jaeckel.. Maybe even Mark Lazerus is there?

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
tenor.gif

EzUt.gif

Have fun today boys. For some unholy reason I have to go into work tonight. Go Hawks

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Me and my brother, kurtosis, and kaners bald spot. Got some texts from people who drank a little too much last night. Lol. 10-15 turned into 4.
are you guys just posting to each other on HF sitting at a table or are you guys actually talking???
I would have livened that shit up if I was still in town..

@Pez68 - slap your brother for me, and down a few Jaeger Bombs!!

Reactions: ChiHawks10 and RayP

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
I ended up with a sick kid this holiday so I apologize. I should’ve said something earlier today and completely forgot. Dick move on my part. Really disappointed as I had a blast last time. Round on me for the next one.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad