• Fat Duck - Forest Park

• Legends - Mokena

• Crosstown Pub - Naperville

• Deja Brew - Oak Lawn

Results are only viewable after voting.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
The red line will take you to Mokena from either LaSalle or Jackson. Someone can prolly grab you from the train station after that.

For anybody coming from city if you take the metra from Lasalle street station and get off at the Hickory Creek stop you can get to Legends in a few minutes with a ride. Its just on the other side of lagrange from the train stop...

Last edited:
Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
If you take the metra from Lasalle street station and get off at the Hickory Creek stop you can get to Legends in a few minutes with a ride. Its just on the other side of lagrange...

Yeah, I know where it's at. Grew up on the south side. Just haven't been in there before. Have some friends that live close by in New Lenox, also, and I know they've been there.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Yeah, I know where it's at. Grew up on the south side. Just haven't been in there before. Have some friends that live close by in New Lenox, also, and I know they've been there.

I gotcha. Just wanted to mention to get off at hickory creek and not mokena in case anybody comes out from city.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
I do appreciate that tip for those that may come from the city. :thumbu:

I just meant the red line will get you out there is all.

Yup, if you red line to jackson and take the metra to the burbs you can do a round trip for about $20.

Crow

May 19, 2014
I voted. Would love to go but Mokena is quite a hike.

kuzy

Mar 31, 2012
St. Charles, IL
I'd love to come meet you fellas but I must say..Mokena is kind of far :laugh: I'll be sure to get New Year's day off at work (I'm an ER tech lol)

Also, for a future meet up I thought I would suggest the Chicago Steel - US NTDP game on February 16th. They play at Fox Valley in Geneva and the games are super cheap..also I figured we should get together to scout out our future draft pick :sarcasm:

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
I'd love to come meet you fellas but I must say..Mokena is kind of far :laugh: I'll be sure to get New Year's day off at work (I'm an ER tech lol)

Also, for a future meet up I thought I would suggest the Chicago Steel - US NTDP game on February 16th. They play at Fox Valley in Geneva and the games are super cheap..also I figured we should get together to scout out our future draft pick :sarcasm:
I'm down. PM me, I see you're in St. Charles, I'm on the Fox as well.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Maybe we centralize the location for folks then? Naperville Downers or Bolingbrook? And scratch the others? I'd rather have more people able to go, honestly.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Crypto Gal

Crow

May 19, 2014
I would go to Downers for sure. My dear friend bartends there. I only voted for fat duck because it’s right down the street now.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I modified the poll to allow vote changes. Let's scratch Deja Brew and Legends, as those seem to be the most out of the way. Go with one of Fatty Magoo's, Fat Duck, Another Round, or Crosstown.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Not a fan of Crosstown. Plus, I work in Naperville. I don't want to be in that town when I'm not working.

Bottoms Up >>>>> Crosstown

Crow

May 19, 2014
It’s going to be weird for me to go to a bar where I’m very well known to meet people from a forum, but I’ll get over it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad