Post-Game Talk: 0-for-5 on the PP and the last 5 games, Jets lose 4-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aries56

Jan 10, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
Not being negative, but I'm genuinely curious. Jets struggle to break through a defense. They rarely get those high-danger chances and are usually stuck on the perimeter of the offensive zone.

Is it a system problem? A talent problem? Do we need a game changing 1C that can take over a game like the top centers of the league can?

It seems like they're not capable of finding that killer instinct that other championship teams typically have.

When the Oilers got screwed by the refs at the end of our game, they came out FIRED UP and that momentum continued into overtime when they won it. Are we capable of the same momentum driving passion? I haven't seen it this year.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
What is with this teams spell on us. Just had the most amazing day of skiing which was interrupted when I punched my phone in front of a room full of people when the shit boys got their second goal.

Temper temper little ps

I am putting myself on a time out.

Dirtbag151

Feb 6, 2021
To the whiskey i go................................................................................................................................

• Haha
Reactions: Jets 31 and Ggg99

Orrrules

Mar 6, 2021
It's hard to generate offense this time of year which is why your pp has to be good. The Jets are at their best when the d just fire pucks at the net. Over passing doesn't work. Bowness needs to bang a few heads or sit guys for over passing.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
jesus-christ-truck.gif

So much about this game to hate.
F*** the refs for giving Scheifele a totally unjustified misconduct. F*** our useless power play. F*** Vegas in general, there's nothing to like about that shit stain of a franchise. This one should've been 4-1 the other way if the right team won.
Again, the misconduct is automatic if you take an instigator in the last 10 minutes of a game. It's not a discretionary call

Toffoli collects jerseys for a reason I guess
Wait we aren't signing him to 3 billion dollars for 30 seasons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad