Post-Game Talk: 0-for-5 on the PP and the last 5 games, Jets lose 4-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
What happened to that social/OT thread, is it still open?
The problem is that when the Jets lose, all convos devolve into two topics:

1. Coach is an idiot for not playing Ehlers with Schief... I HAVE NUMBERZZZ!!!!
And
2. I hate this team and it's dead to me

So naturally, anyone who doesn't want to participate in these "dead horse beatings" tries to find ANYTHING else to talk about

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
The problem is that when the Jets lose, all convos devolve into two topics:

1. Coach is an idiot for not playing Ehlers with Schief... I HAVE NUMBERZZZ!!!!
And
2. I hate this team and it's dead to me

So naturally, anyone who doesn't want to participate in these "dead horse beatings" tries to find ANYTHING else to talk about
3. People complaining about people complaining about the Jets.

4. People complaining about people complaining about people complaining about the Jets.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
3. People complaining about people complaining about the Jets.

4. People complaining about people complaining about people complaining about the Jets.
But the one thing that's 100% certain is that it would all go away if people would just stop complaining about the Jets.

Then the people complaining about the people complaining about the Jets and the people who are complaining about the people complaining about the Jets would all have nothing to complain about

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
But the one thing that's 100% certain is that it would all go away if people would just stop complaining about the Jets.

Then the people complaining about the people complaining about the Jets and the people who are complaining about the people complaining about the Jets would all have nothing to complain about
It’s a hockey discussion forum, so I’m fine with people complaining about Jets. The people who are talking about the sending the team back to Atlanta are silly IMO, but they are few and far between, so I just tune them out.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
It’s a hockey discussion forum, so I’m fine with people complaining about Jets. The people who are talking about the sending the team back to Atlanta are silly IMO, but they are few and far between, so I just tune them out.
Agreed 100%

"Man, they've been playing like shit lately" is the normal response for a normal person who has been watching a team play like shit for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad