GDT: ♫ @ ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

PitchDoug

Nov 27, 2011
Frank and Schwartz each with a hat trick in the first 8 games. Future looking alright if we build around these two

superblues

:sarcasm: implied
Oct 29, 2011
Missed the game, but I thought Tarasenko was gonna be out with illness.....

Instead he gets a hat trick. :handclap:

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
The over / under for Tarasenko goals this is 40. I'm taking the over. He and Lehtera have something special going

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Seguin and Benn are arguably the best duo in the league. Spezza wasn't that great, but the other two are magical. Going to give the Blues nightmares for the next decade.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Seguin and Benn are arguably the best duo in the league. Spezza wasn't that great, but the other two are magical. Going to give the Blues nightmares for the next decade.

Hopefully Tarasenko, Schwartz and Fabbri return the favor

PitchDoug

Nov 27, 2011
Frank and Lehtera just dominated our offense. Steen was good too (and Shatty early).

They were just so good. ... that's all I got.

Elliott and a few great desperate defensive plays saved this game. Dallas has a very dangerous team ... well line.

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010

And Nichushkin. Fortunately, we have Tarasenko, Schwartz, Fabbri, etc.

Stopsight

Oct 9, 2013
Hawaii
Dirty @$$ team and I hope that the Blues remember it the next time they play.

I don't even think they are that dirty as a whole, sure Roussel and Garbutt, but they just have a lot of bad defensemen who try and make up for their incompetence with Physicality and the other team pays for it with injuries.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
I'm at work, just just woke up the lower floor lol, I thought Frank wasn't playing tonight so I benched him in all my leagues, but I don't even care what a win LGB!!@!!!

BigB

We Want Big Macs!
Nov 25, 2011
USA

I want Seguin and Benn wearing the note. Imagine 2 magical lines.... :amazed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad