Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
OjE gol, no trp pls.
Actually+is+dolan+_dea1e32af2e5214b77bd400f477984f0.jpg

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I just like really high scores where just about anyone can score. It would be nice to have guys like Steve Ott feel like they are contributing to the score. Scores in the triple digits are just more exciting. Imagine that Pittsburgh-Philly series a few years ago, but like times 10.

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
I just like really high scores where just about anyone can score. It would be nice to have guys like Steve Ott feel like they are contributing to the score. Scores in the triple digits are just more exciting. Imagine that Pittsburgh-Philly series a few years ago, but like times 10.

The way I look at it is, if Barret "Offensive Dynamo" Jackman doesn't score 6 goals by himself the blues may as well quit this season

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I was kind of hoping for an Ebola GDT.

I had hoped to go to the game tonight, since I live about 2.5 hours from the arena. But its not going to be possible this time.

I feel like the Blues are going to be a true contender after how things ended up. I expect a few more bumps with the illness and injuries, and time needed for new players to assimilate. But when they're playing their best, the Blues are looking pretty tough.

I'd like to see the finishers start finishing more.

There's a funny anti-support thread on Buffalo's page tracking the anticipated draft position for their picks, both from St Louis and NYI. Its interesting to see the assessments of some Eastern fans of the Central division. I think they got kind of excited when the Blues looked beatable early. But ultimately there is a lack of detailed information. I don't encourage anyone to go get pissy on that thread, but its kind of a fun read.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I expect about 40 weak wrist shot game winners from our Offensive Dynamo.

God, I still remember that point streak that he had that got him that nickname.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
That Buffalo thread is a good read. I hope no one goes trolling on it, just enjoy their justification of us doing bad and get a good laugh out of it. Hell, they want us to trade Shattenkirk, Berglund, and Allen for Staal. After reading that, it's hard for me to be negative about the Blues lol.

That'll be my go-to thread when things get bad to realize that things really aren't that bad. They'll say we'll be worse than the Islanders and I'll just laugh about it and realize that everything is fine.

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
I got a good laugh out of it, that's for sure. I particularly love the excitement about us losing to Anaheim. As if that result was anything other than totally expected. My favorite though by far was this gem:
Shattenkirk doesn't suck, but he's not good enough to be a top 4 defenseman on a Cup team given the lack of physical, stay at home defense on that blueline, and they don't have enough at forward to make his offense from the backend reliable in playoff situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad