KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Blues win 10-0

Jackman with 5

we trade for Brewer between now and game time and he gets the other 5

RR10*

Dallas will rely hard on the Benn - Spezza - Seguin line. I'm thinking that's good for us because their depth is not impressive.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Dallas will rely hard on the Benn - Spezza - Seguin line. I'm thinking that's good for us because their depth is not impressive.

Maybe not on paper but they've got guys like Garbutt, Fiddler, and Roussel who are such pains in the ass to play against and always manage to chip in a goal or 2 against the Blues

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
Please don't troll that thread. I want it to stay open and active all season.

I echo this. If you feel inclined to post there, I hope its in a friendly way. I don't even see much point to rebutting some of their logic points. Try to remember how it feels to be a hockey fan when your team's best accomplishment is going to be trying to get the first overall pick. And its got to be a little frustrating to see how good the Islanders appear (and I think they'll maintain a playoff pace).

Eastern fans that don't follow the West closely are going to miss a lot of the finer points of who is strong in the Central. But I prefer that the Blues make the counter-point on the ice. I admit, they have questions to answer to everyone including the Blues fan base. But if they are going to be a Cup contender at all with this core, this year the window is wide open.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Maybe not on paper but they've got guys like Garbutt, Fiddler, and Roussel who are such pains in the ass to play against and always manage to chip in a goal or 2 against the Blues

This. We have more issues with their depth then star power

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Excited to see Gunnarson finally get in there. It'll be nice when this infection leaves the team and Stastny's shoulder works again so they can start gelling as a whole team.

sdaltons

Aug 17, 2010
also Sceviour or however you spell it

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Literally, the only thing that scares be about Dallas is Benn-Spezza-Seguin. After that line, they are nothing, but dear god is that top line good.

I'd put SOB together to shut them down and let the rest of our lineup win us the game.

Fun stat of the day. Spezza has 11 points in 8 games, but is a -5. Remember, he's good defensively.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
We ran into that issue last year with out depth not being able to keep up with theirs. Benn and Seguin only had PP points iirc. It was the speed of their depth that gave us problems. The SLT line should be able to handle any of their lines. The JBL line I see having issues with speed. Not expecting a win since it seems our team is still getting over the bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad