Post-Game Talk: ★ Young Stars Tournament ☆ Game 2: Calgary 4 - Vancouver 1 FINAL

FlamesFan18

Frank the Tank
Feb 26, 2010
Calgary
Really liking how we are coming back. Ferland's fight made every Flames player (and Ortio to continue) remember how to play.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Roy is very good positionally. Wotherspoon is so smooth and calm, while Ramage reminds me of Reghre. Kanzig is still pretty raw but has a good skill set

BrodieGoat

May 24, 2012
Roy is very good positionally. Wotherspoon is so smooth and calm, while Ramage reminds me of Reghre. Kanzig is still pretty raw but has a good skill set

Ramage is not at all like Regher more like Rob or Brad Mccrimmon

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Knight leaves me wanting more. He looks like he can't get it together, but late in the 2nd he looked really good.

Noori

Jul 7, 2007
Calgary

Ramage actually reminds me of Ference. Great locker room presence, team first guy, mostly a defensive defender, but can occasionally chip in with a goal or an assist.

I get the feeling Ference was the glue that held the old guard of the Flames together. Warrener said as much, that when he got traded, the team started to fall apart. Maybe guys like Ramage, Sieloff, and Kanzig can be the next wave of Regehr, Ference, and Warrener. All of those guys are physical and good defensively, and have plenty of character that really makes great team chemistry.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Ramage actually reminds me of Ference. Great locker room presence, team first guy, mostly a defensive defender, but can occasionally chip in with a goal or an assist.

I get the feeling Ference was the glue that held the old guard of the Flames together. Warrener said as much, that when he got traded, the team started to fall apart.

Bigger slower version possibly, I can see it.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010

I get the feeling Ference was the glue that held the old guard of the Flames together. Warrener said as much, that when he got traded, the team started to fall apart. Maybe guys like Ramage, Sieloff, and Kanzig can be the next wave of Regehr, Ference, and Warrener. All of those guys are physical and good defensively, and have plenty of character that really makes great team chemistry.

Yeah that's a better comparison. He just does so many great things away from the puck. Ramage has really impressed.

The whole blue-line looked really good except during the break-out passes. Way too much was happening in front of Ortio.

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
That backhand dish by Baertschi and subsequent between the legs move my Knight was a thing of beauty.
Those two have shown signs of pure brilliance at times but have simply failed to carry it over for an extended period of time. Not all that surprising considering they are still familiarizing themselves with one other.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad