GDT: ▲ @ ♫

Status
Not open for further replies.

RR10*

I would easily switch MPS and Lindstrom.

Schwartz - Backes - Lindstrom
Steen - Lehtera - Tarasenko
MPS - Berglund - Jaskin
Ott - Lapierre - Reaves

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
MPS might be on the top line to help protect against guys like Dutchy and Mack flying the zone. Very few people in the league can skate with those guys, but MPS and JBo are as close as we can get.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I'd leave it the same and it's not like it really matters. Switching any of Paarjvi, Jaskin, or Lindstrom won't change anything.

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
Kinda surprised people want to mess with the 3rd line. I liked Jaskin with Bergie, and Lindstrom has worked well there, points or not.

Consider it MPS finally getting a shot to accomplish something. See how his defensive game can handle it on our best defensive line.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
vhutxe.jpg

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range
This is outrageous. I demand that that we unleash the Beach!

I told her that thanks to her wearing that to a game where the Blues won she had to keep doing so.

Her understanding of superstition is woefully lacking. She disregards it with a stunning carelessness while at the same time being utterly willing to believe even half the crap in Cosmo.

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
I told her that thanks to her wearing that to a game where the Blues won she had to keep doing so.

Her understanding of superstition is woefully lacking. She disregards it with a stunning carelessness while at the same time being utterly willing to believe even half the crap in Cosmo.
I volunteer myself as tribute to wear the Beach to the game to keep the streak going.

rumrokh

THORBS
Mar 10, 2006
I'm a little surprised to see it be either of them and not Ott...

Seems like they're learning their lesson about keeping together lines that look good. Ott is competent on other lines, but he makes the 4th line look good. Those guys just had a big night. Schwartz-Berglund-Jaskin looked good, but I understand why they don't want to throw Paajarvi-Backes-Lindstrom out there. Keep some of the success intact, make way for Backes, too.

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range
I volunteer myself as tribute to wear the Beach to the game to keep the streak going.

She tells me she'll wear it while watching the game. I suppose that's the best compromise I can make.
(For someone who didn't want me to wear it all you're pretty over the top about this")

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
She tells me she'll wear it while watching the game. I suppose that's the best compromise I can make.
(For someone who didn't want me to wear it all you're pretty over the top about this")

You must be confusing me with someone else. I thought it was hilarious and yet awesome that you actually bought one.

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range
You must be confusing me with someone else. I thought it was hilarious and yet awesome that you actually bought one.

No, that quote was from her when we were discussing this last night after she landed in Miami. That's pretty much verbatim what she said to me (only with a few key items edited out to make your moderating job easier)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad