Post-Game Talk: “The One That Got Cloned Angry”

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
What an absolute sh** show

Klef, Larsson, and Nurse were pure garbage, trash, etc. Just junk

Especially Klef and Larsson. #8 dmen today

Nuge is nuge. Guy is casper the ghost. Vanilla nothing player.

Guys gave up in the 2nd.

Flames down 1 last night and pot 6

Oil down 2 and let a Sh goal against

#HERECOMETHEOILERS

#LOILTY

I am astounded you haven't mentioned Finnish fart star Koskinen yet....

space321

May 11, 2011
Pretty much. The only reason he's considered top pairing around these parts is because our d corp just plain sucks.

Also because people have to justify what we traded for him somehow.

Oiler fans couldn't tell a top pairing Dman if it hit them in the face.

Reactions: harpoon and frag2

48g90a138pts

Jun 30, 2016
That's a pretty aesthetically pleasing ball of ****, tbh.
scarab-2490586_960_720.jpg

Something something Chop wood, roll balls of dung?

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
Nuge is my new whipping boy. Before that it was Spooner, before that Strome, you can see where I'm going. Pathetic effort, but let's face it, they'd get swept in the playoffs anyways.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
We can complain about the reider/russell types but they are pretty inconsequential at this point.

The far bigger problem is that this organization thinks that larsson/klefbom/nurse/nuge are impact players. Nurse still does many good things to make up for the bad and is certainly the most competitive of the bunch so he can stay. The other 3 can gtfo.
Competitive? Nurse has been a push over all season

JSlick

Oct 17, 2016
Edmonton
being an Oilers fan is miserable lmao

how can a team give you so much hope only to shatter it a couple games later, and repeatedly do it multiple times over the course of a season

Reactions: Viktor Vaughn

DaGap

Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Heh this team is awesome.

Dunno why you guys even thought the Oilers had a snowballs chance in hell to make playoffs.

How ever I will say thanks to the oilers I will be making mad cash!!

Reactions: Porkleaker

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
The positive of this is that it exposes the team for what they really are and gives no false impression that this team is "close" to competing for meaningful things. Hopefully Nicholson takes note and realizes that an entire front office purge is needed, not just one new voice but many new voices. He'll probably chalk this up to "one of those games" but I/we can only hope that games like this send a harsh but necessary message that big change is needed, not just deck chair shuffling.

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
What is RNHs deal? Probably our worst forward in the playoffs and right on schedule he becomes a complete no-show when the games get important. Perpetual loser.

space321

May 11, 2011
If Larsson etc weren't NHL talent, how did we make the second round of the playoffs?

Well we had Maroon and Eberle both chipped in 20+ goals. We had a Letestu who for all that he was bad at, still managed to pot 15. That's 50+ goals right there. Plus Lucic actually contributed. We gave away contributors for free and kept all the garbage.

Yablo21

Jul 24, 2006
Beersbie
Its sickening. If Peter Chiarelli ever shows his face in this city again, he should be ****ing lynched. Has there ever been a more inept piece of **** for a GM? Manning, the guy he was hoping could keep this team's head above water can't even play games in the AHL. How can you suck so horribly at evaluating talent? Gross. Just ****ing gross. GROSS.
I have no doubt that trade was Sabotage, makes so little sense. Chiarelli knowing he was done probably taking some money to piss of McDavid

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
The positive of this is that it exposes the team for what they really are and gives no false impression that this team is "close" to competing for meaningful things. Hopefully Nicholson takes note and realizes that an entire front office purge is needed, not just one new voice but many new voices. He'll probably chalk this up to "one of those games" but I/we can only hope that games like this send a harsh but necessary message that big change is needed, not just deck chair shuffling.

Team has been exposed for years but still same shit.

It's amazing actually that Chia made shit even worse.

Could've have a leafs like model where they could try to outscore their d problems but nope.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad