Post-Game Talk: “The Oilers are winning this now” - @gordonhught - @Cloned

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
Its not me. Drai can turn it around if he wants to. On the whole of the season he is a pedestrian 5 on 5 player. Pretty much in every aspect. If he wants to go back to playing a more complete game I'll respect that. I don't respect the EV play he's giving the club this season.

40 NHL players have as many EV pts as Drai does this season. None of them ever play with McDavid.

170NHL players have as many EV goals than Drai has this season (4)

Drai makes over9M and he's an even player. Not good enough.
TBH, I’m not thrilled with his performance this year either. But I remember that you used to go to the moon and back to defend him. Now something happened to completely shift your viewpoint, like you had some type of epiphany or something. I agree that he should be better at even strength. Hopefully he picks it up in that respect and you get your old Drai back :cool:

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
TBH, I’m not thrilled with his performance this year either. But I remember that you used to go to the moon and back to defend him. Now something happened to completely shift your viewpoint, like you had some type of epiphany or something. I agree that he should be better at even strength. Hopefully he picks it up in that respect and you get your old Drai back :cool:
No, last season Drai was still the best 200ft player on the club for most of the season. The difference this season has been stark, not in a good way. Some of it is injury, I don't know how much.

That said it isn't Drai but this team that is breaking my spirit. for whatever reason this club has been harder to take for me than anytime since the hope era. I think because one could finally feel the team was getting it together and now this season. Totally deflating. I'm not joking. I have to take time away from commenting on the team at times. They frustrate me that much this season. As others state its supposed to be fun. I have trouble liking this club some games without Kane in the lineup.

Reactions: Skar and Duke74

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
Was a game to be sure. Glad to see Foegle contribute to the comeback goals, good team effort to bounce back late.

Still, I think those first 2 Ranger goals should have counted - the contact was way worse on the allowed '3rd' goal - this league has no consistency on GI calls. The offside rule is just stupid in general.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad