Post-Game Talk: “Okay campers, rise, and shine, and don't forget your booties 'cause it's cold out there…“

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
+We'll get postseason hockey and anything can happen

--We are inferior

---Jarry

Go away Petts

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
3rd in the metro is pretty much cemented. lost home ice to the Rags. hopefully, we can make it to game 6 so the season can end at home

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
The minute Sully sabotaged JR's Reaves trade, he should have been fired on the spot. Instead, the organization doubled down on a coach with an already inflated ego.

It is what is, and it ain't changing until it's gone. We wasted good years of core the same way we did with DB.

We got 3, very happy with this core and that's plenty. But I'll never understand how Mario let a couple of coaches piss all over his organization.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
The minute Sully sabotaged JR's Reaves trade, he should have been fired on the spot. Instead, the organization doubled down on a coach with already inflated ego.

It is what is, and it ain't changing until it's gone. We wasted good years of core the same way we did with DB.

We got 3, very happy with this core and that's plenty. But I'll never understand how Mario let a couple of coaches piss all over his organization.

Sullivan is fine. GCR annoyance aside.

Our players are good but not good enough.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
giphy.gif

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Well they didn’t play “bad” this home and home but…. can’t see this being good for their confidence. Team has been treading water for a month and a half.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad