Post-Game Talk: ‘50s Night, featuring “Bo and the Comets” and their hit single “Playin’ for our Dads”

Soups On

Apr 27, 2012
Why didn't they pull the goalie when they had possession at the very beginning?

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
Not going to bitch about this one. They were so undermanned and played their butts off.

Looking forward to the homestand!

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
remember how goldy was in this game when pettersson makes him look good again on saturday.
Goldy has actually looked like an NHLer, even without EP, which is a huge shift from last season. Sure not a good look tonight, but overall his engagement level is night and day from last season

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Even though they lost I thought they put in a good effort.Considering how beat up they are...Nothing to be ashamed of tonight..

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
I was just about to rave about Goldy's passes on the PP

0 points the last 9 games. He has some nice jazz and makes some good passes but has no shot nor any playmaking ability. He has to score if he wants to stick in the NHL because he sure as hell isnt a bottom 6 forward.

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
Goldy has actually looked like an NHLer, even without EP, which is a huge shift from last season. Sure not a good look tonight, but overall his engagement level is night and day from last season

i agree he is night and day from last year but i think he has been spectating and disengaged lately.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
and mdz and goldobin and leipsic.

the weakest links.
I think this is super unfair on Goldobin.

Green has gone back to playing Goldobin less than 10 minutes a game and no one has the skill to play with him.

His underlying numbers are still on par with Pettersson in terms of possession numbers.

Like it's just such poor usage by Green.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
0 points the last 9 games. He has some nice jazz and makes some good passes but has no shot nor any playmaking ability.

"Some good passes" and "no playmaking ability" doesnt line up. He has great vision on the powerplay for the most part and he's decent at getting passes through. He's looked good, but just hasn't been getting the points to show for it.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
I would not be against looking to move Goldobin after having Pettersson continues to bank pucks in off him for the rest of the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad