GDT: Неу Яорк Рангерс @ Каролйна Хурриканес - Tolchinsky Editio

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
ill admit

i havent watched a single rangers game since the trade and i have no desire to see eric play for anyone else

so today is gonna suck when he scores the empty netter

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
xqf5RqXl.jpg

God damn

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
My favorite line: "At least we will always have one more [cup] than Washington." :nod:

It was bittersweet for about 2 days, then I realized how much I don't miss him.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
and how are you finding it? When I was one semester in I was already conversing, visiting Russian ships, organizing parties onboard, and driving our professor nuts because those who attended those parties didn't make it to class the next day due to a vicious hangover. if you need any tips, just PM me.

Found, past tense. I took it the Fall semester of my sophomore year in college so about 15 years ago. I didn't have much trouble with reading/speaking it - I took Latin in middle school and high school so I came in with enough knowledge of the Greek alphabet that Cyrillic wasn't that difficult. It was writing that was the issue, those darned spelling rules tripped me up every time. After that I decided to change over to French and was much happier for it. :laugh:

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Well damn. Here I was going to show off my one semester's worth of Russian and say your GDT title was wrong particularly because Я sounds like "ya," so Яорк would be "Yaork." But I see CI's already been put on notice, so спасибо Bear12God and MrWriter for setting him straight. Lord knows it's a constant struggle. :laugh:

boston accent :sarcasm:

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
This is one of my favorite Canes memories even if it was one of the only good ones we've ever had against the Rongos. There was a game in like 07 or 08 when Wardo stood on his head at MSG too.

That was an awesome game and an awesome run. It really makes me miss playoff hockey here even though this was not the playoffs.

My favorite line: "At least we will always have one more [cup] than Washington." :nod:

It was bittersweet for about 2 days, then I realized how much I don't miss him.

Might not after this year though :cry:

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
Yes this is fun. Just sipping my rum & coke and watching nothing but this game. Been a long time since I watched a whole Canes game.

And I just screamed at Eric.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad