Zubrus to IR; Torres put on active roster, assigned to 'Cuda

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Haha he looks like a kid about to play in his first game! Can't wait to have him back with the sharks. He's going to add a lot to our team and keep it clean.

I don't expect anything from the guy. Aside from having no knee he's played 12 games in the last 27 months.

I mean, if he can produce for a bit, cool, but you can't expect it to last.

jakeytown

Aug 10, 2011
El Paso TX
I don't expect anything from the guy. Aside from having no knee he's played 12 games in the last 27 months.

I mean, if he can produce for a bit, cool, but you can't expect it to last.

Yeah you may be right, but I can't help but remember how good he looked in his short time here. So I'm excited lol

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
my dream is for raffi to turn into a clean depth scorer and the rest of the league will just be beside itself

bigwillie

Jul 14, 2006
Portland, OR
Yeah you may be right, but I can't help but remember how good he looked in his short time here. So I'm excited lol

Yeah, I won't lie. I hate some of the **** he's pulled in his time here but besides that, he was exactly what the team needed. Energy, physicality, a little offensive pop. I'm still holding out hope that he recovers some of that magic, all while playing clean of course.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
my dream is for raffi to turn into a clean depth scorer and the rest of the league will just be beside itself

The second he pops a water bottle with a top shelf goal, the NHL will suspend him 500 games for "assault of a corporate sponsor" and we'll never see him again.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Yeah, I won't lie. I hate some of the **** he's pulled in his time here but besides that, he was exactly what the team needed. Energy, physicality, a little offensive pop. I'm still holding out hope that he recovers some of that magic, all while playing clean of course.
Too many variables imo.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Seeing Raffi Torres score the cup winning goal in game 7 OT (while wearing teal) would be the best night of my life, AINEC. HFBoards would explode.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
We would begin to hear that Couture and Pavelski are the best players on our team, and thornton and marleau could never have won a cup until they took over.

The Great John Scott

#Trade4JohnScott
Aug 23, 2014
Thornton to Marleau to Torres.

John Scott to Marleau to Thornton to Torres.

HF crashes, perpetual Internet blackout ensues, Gary Bettman disbands the NHL in favour of an AI-only league, the creation these machines results in the great technological singularity - giving birth to the extinction of human consciousness forever...

:sarcasm:

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
We would begin to hear that Couture and Pavelski are the best players on our team, and thornton and marleau could never have won a cup until they took over.

All made even funnier by the fact that marleau and thornton doubled them both in points and combined for 16 game winning goals. Lol

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
has he even been a factor in the Barracuda games? There werent updates for their weekend games in that thread

Ninja Hertl

formerly sharkohol
Feb 25, 2006
The Yay
He will probably take a few games to actually show something out there, like any player would after having their knee torn apart...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad