GDT: Your Winnipeg Jets vs Minnesota Wilds | Mon, 6 Apr, 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Out 403*

I had a dream that we were down 3-2 going into the 3rd, and we all know what happens when we are down with one period to play. On a bright note I cant count how many times I've had dreams about being a gazillionare with beautiful women around me 24/7.....that one hasn't come true either. :sarcasm:

Hopefully our dream doesn't end like Fantines...
les-misc3a9rables-anne-hathaway-i-dreamed-a-dream.jpg

pucka lucka

Apr 7, 2010
Ottawa
But there is a lot more going on then what we see as fans. We see just a small fraction of what happens with a team. Maurice is around the players continuously and there are many other coaches who will have their thoughts. Maurice has been at this for 20 years and well over a 1000 games. He will do anything it takes at this point to get past the line. Obviously he doesn't have confidence in Hutch being able to pull it off.

So he's even more terrible then we fear. You make a good point, he's been doing this for 20 years and he STILL has no clue how to manage goal tending.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
So he's even more terrible then we fear. You make a good point, he's been doing this for 20 years and he STILL has no clue how to manage goal tending.

Better than that last guy.... :nod:

Winnipeg Jets 5v5 Save% (NHL rank):

2011-12: 0.919 (21st)
2012-13: 0.912 (25th)
2013-14: 0.915 (24th)
2014-15: 0.925 (11th)

He's managed to squeeze out the NHL's 11th best 5v5 save percentage from the worst starter in the NHL and a rookie who started last season in the ECHL.... just sayin' ;)

Teppo

Mar 3, 2008
Wild have not been playing well since their 4 day break. Dubnyk has looked pretty average (weak goal against Nash). I think Jets fans will be surprised with this game. I think the Jets will get out to a 3-0 lead after one. Kuemper will come in and give up another 2. 5-1 Jets final.

snowmobile

Jan 23, 2015
This week is theoretically a playoff series..if we win enough we advance to the next round..so if you say we didn't make the playoffs..these are basically those games

Mathmew Purrrr Oh

#meowmeowmeowmeow
Apr 18, 2013
meow
Wild have not been playing well since their 4 day break. Dubnyk has looked pretty average (weak goal against Nash). I think Jets fans will be surprised with this game. I think the Jets will get out to a 3-0 lead after one. Kuemper will come in and give up another 2. 5-1 Jets final.

so you think the Wild will only generate a single shot on net? some fan you are.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg

I think he is doing the best he can trying to hold together a rather weak duo. My guess is he hasn't like what he has seen from Hutch, both in his games and with everything else going on with the team. I'm sure he'd love to throw out a C. Price. But he has to make a choice between a middling veteran and a struggling rookie...not ideal options. But it seems to me he trusts the spotty vet more then the struggling rookie at this point of the season.

jetkarma*

he trusts the spotty vet more then the struggling rookie at this point of the season.

It's obvious. Hope Hutch plays really well his next start , but it's clear that isn't expected by Maurice , and I don't disagree.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN

Nice jinx work, Teppo! Jets are completely screwed now. :yo:

bluefan

Nov 18, 2011
Over the counter pain medication at the ready for the third period. Hopefully not before then.

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
Better than that last guy.... :nod:

Winnipeg Jets 5v5 Save% (NHL rank):

2011-12: 0.919 (21st)
2012-13: 0.912 (25th)
2013-14: 0.915 (24th)
2014-15: 0.925 (11th)

He's managed to squeeze out the NHL's 11th best 5v5 save percentage from the worst starter in the NHL and a rookie who started last season in the ECHL.... just sayin' ;)

If he was a smart as pucka luck a maybe we'd be as good as we could be.

"Play the percentages every time, or you're stupid"

-no one important ever

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
It's obvious. Hope Hutch plays really well his next start , but it's clear that isn't expected by Maurice , and I don't disagree.

Maurice has to start Pavelec tonight because as everyone knows Pavelec can't see very well in St.louis's arena !!!!:laugh::laugh::shakehead:cry:

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
All in vBookie for Wild, if Jets don't make playoffs, gonna need some VBookie scratch to care two beans about the Cup anyway.... it's a win win.

Jinx bet

Teppo

Mar 3, 2008
Nice jinx work, Teppo! Jets are completely screwed now. :yo:

I have been known to jinx, but this time I am serious. I have a x-large pizza bet on the Jets winning - that is how sure I am that they will win.

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
Not trolling, just angry it's blacked out. Why does Rogers or TSN do this? This is a BIG game! :rant:

Anyone know a good stream? :help:

BTW: Go Nucks Go (tonight only ;) )

Regional TV rights Bro.

I'm sure TSN wishes this game was National, but they are not allowed to.

How in the **** (<<That was all caps BTW) did Sportsnet let the WPG - CGY game go to regional on the last day of the season?

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Can you guys imagine how many more points we would have if we had Dubnyk , Wow ???

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Regional TV rights Bro.

I'm sure TSN wishes this game was National, but they are not allowed to.

How in the **** (<<That was all caps BTW) did Sportsnet let the WPG - CGY game go to regional on the last day of the season?

Ya and it's not Toronto vs any team !!:shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad