GDT: Your Winnipeg Jets vs Minnesota Wilds | Mon, 6 Apr, 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerryPooley

Dec 28, 2011
I still think 96 points makes it. Flames go 1-1 and we get 2 points in our next 3 (hopefully more of course)... going into next Saturday it will be Flames with 95, Jets with at least 94....... winner take all.

Exactly how I see it too.

seasontixholder*

Hope the Jets step it up cause the Wild are soooooo booooooring to watch.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Any word on if Toby is playing tonight? I mean, Chiarot being activated from IR is much better than having #Stuuuuuu as our 1LHD, but they will not be Toby.

Just Ducky

Jan 8, 2012
This will come down to the goalies- We need our's to play above his norm and there's to play below it.
Pretty obvious - I know.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Lot's of A games are required for the next 2 games. Chariot coming off the injured reserve and being asked to probably play 20+ minutes will be a test.

RonJon

May 18, 2011
Lot's of A games are required for the next 2 games. Chariot coming off the injured reserve and being asked to probably play 20+ minutes will be a test.

Seeing that he had a hand injury, wind should not be an issue but I know skating in practice is not game shape so ya just ignore this comment I guess :laugh:

SCP Guy

Jun 21, 2011
The Peg
Should be a decent turn out of Jet fans in Minny tonight......that 7 hour drive home is a long one.....send them home happy boys!!!!

Repoman

Jun 21, 2012
Winnipeg, MB
Man I'm already nervous and its still 8.5 hours till puck drop. Can;t concentrate at work either... Hopefully they win so I can feel a bit better going into tomorrows game.

pegjets

Oh Canada
Apr 4, 2013
Just in case you guys didn't know.

This is a must win.
Funny enough we are not quite there yet. If we lose tonight, because we play Calgary in our last game, we still can control our own destiny in the last 3 games of the season. A loss today AND tomorrow does put things out of our control.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Seeing that he had a hand injury, wind should not be an issue but I know skating in practice is not game shape so ya just ignore this comment I guess :laugh:

No worries. It is a benefit that he could skate while injured. I'm just more semi-worried more about not playing for how many weeks and then getting thrown into 20+ minutes right off the bat. Not entirely from a physical load perspective, but from a responsibility perspective.

And I really liked Chariot's play this year so I'm not down on him, I just think in a perfect scenario, I'm guessing the Jets would have loved to have been able to bring him back into the lineup gradually sort of thing.

If he does play with Myers and keeps his low event, physical in our zone play up, I can see him doing ok though. That's what I'm hoping for.

Jets

All hat, no cattle.
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2010
Winnipeg
No worries. It is a benefit that he could skate while injured. I'm just more semi-worried more about not playing for how many weeks and then getting thrown into 20+ minutes right off the bat. Not entirely from a physical load perspective, but from a responsibility perspective.

And I really liked Chariot's play this year so I'm not down on him, I just think in a perfect scenario, I'm guessing the Jets would have loved to have been able to bring him back into the lineup gradually sort of thing.

If he does play with Myers and keeps his low event, physical in our zone play up, I can see him doing ok though. That's what I'm hoping for.

It's the real test

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Sick of Pavs belly flopping on breakaways & shootouts and the sub .900 tending -- hoping to see the non-Pav tonight
He does go on his belly on break aways, what's up with that ??I used to watch the players eyes , they usually look where they want to put the puck , Pavelec should try this instead of shutting his and belly flopping !!:laugh:

Jeti

Blue-Line Dekes
Jul 8, 2011
MTL
I'm worried about Pavelec in this one. More worried than usual. Last game he was all over the place. His lateral movement is taking him way past his posts and he looked frantic. I've never seen an NHL goalie that's not only so streaky, but who's so easy to read.

Guilty Party

Healthy Scratch 4lyfe
Jan 28, 2013
ThunderBay
Gameday!

These 2 points on the line tonight are the exact same 2 points that were on the line for every single road game this year. Every single one of them.

Just another road game...
It's not even our last road game...
Minny have lost their last 2...and they have the same amount of regulation losses as us...
Piece of cake...
Just win pls. :help:

Tighten up the D and go easy on the penalties.
Also. Win all the faceoffs, make all the saves, score all the goals, take all the points!

Go:jetsGo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad