Your UFA Wishlist

banks

Only got 5/16
Aug 29, 2019
Funny that Acciari and Graves have been mentioned here by more than a few posters. Then, lo and behold, our old pal Dubas ends up with both in PIT.

Reactions: WildWolfdog

Sammy Kat

Jun 14, 2021
Funny that Acciari and Graves have been mentioned here by more than a few posters. Then, lo and behold, our old pal Dubas ends up with both in PIT.
For that money if we wanted him I have to think we offered it and he chose the Pens.

As for what Kyle gave Graves I say thank God he is now running the Pens and we did not get stuck with that brutal contract.

613Leafer

May 26, 2008
Trying to be realisc with remaining capspace (and also with limited cell service at a cottage, so maybe one of these guys signed already, and I'm not entirely sure what our cap sitch is)...

Pius Suter (3rd line C)
Patrick Nemeth (big bodied defensive dman for the bottom pairing)
Max Domi (scoring winger)

If we are trading Nylander, then Tyler Bertuzzi instead of Domi.

Evan Rodrigues was a disappointing one to miss out on

AustonMarner

Sep 3, 2018
Should the Leafs not try sign Cal Foote?

I feel like he would be a really good partner for Reilly, much like Schenn was but cheaper...

Still a lot more upside based on his age and junior stats, former 1st round pick

Imagine Leafs Domi, Lemieux and Foote all on the Leafs next season... the yearly fathers day weekend game would be like an autograph session for Paul Marner lol

Reactions: qqaz and banks

qqaz

Think Happy Thoughts
Oct 25, 2018
Trying to be realisc with remaining capspace (and also with limited cell service at a cottage, so maybe one of these guys signed already, and I'm not entirely sure what our cap sitch is)...

Pius Suter (3rd line C)
Patrick Nemeth (big bodied defensive dman for the bottom pairing)
Max Domi (scoring winger)

If we are trading Nylander, then Tyler Bertuzzi instead of Domi.

Evan Rodrigues was a disappointing one to miss out on

Rodrigues would never sign with Toronto. He was a Leaf once before, and was stuck way down in the depth chart. His career only took off when he left and was given a bigger chance elsewhere. He wouldn't come back to a team where he'll never be in the top 6, and he has memories of drowning in the depth chart.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad