Your thoughts on Bogosian not dropping the gloves with Tkachuk

Should Bogosian of dropped the gloves with Tkachuk??

• Total voters

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Then you have to fight Lucic... can't back down from Lucic if your mad Tkachuk is backing down.
I dont understand anyone fearing a fight with anyone. So Lucic would beat me down, why would I back away from that? Someone needed to make tkachuk answer and they didnt.

The Beyonder

Jan 16, 2007
Clearly the way to get back at Tkachuk is to play his game, he doesn't like when he gets his own antics thrown back at him.

Steven1562

May 13, 2013
Imagine defending Tkachuk from "bush league" things when he pulls shit like that every night.

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
Screenshot_20210127-001218_Twitter.jpg

Reactions: The Spring Samauri

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
So for the people that said a message needs to be sent by calling out Tkachuk for what he did. What are your thoughts?

Im still disappointed nothing was done, I understand we won and that's even better and Tkachuk had a little baby tantrum meltdown over Muzzins taunt after a win, but we aren't always going to win these games and there was still no psychical answer for what Tkachuk tried to do to Campbell.

I'm happy with the result but still were suppose to be tougher and we just look like a skilled team that will try to answer back with skill, that's great but skill will fade in and out, you need that presence of standing up for eachother.
we have 7 games left

i'm sure we have some tough vets that full well know

when the right time is.

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
While I would have been fine if there had been a scrap afterwards, I will say those thinking it will send a message are really underestimating how many of these dirty plays are the result of split second reactions to something happening right in front of them.

Its not as if Tkachuck spent the preceeding two periods running through the pros and cons of whether he should do that Campbell

well good point and you may/could/possibly be right, but I guarantee he's an opportunity type of guy, if the opportunity is there he'll do the dirty work, he was that way in London and so far he's shown that he didn't leave that stuff back in in the O.

Mentat

Sep 19, 2020
Granted that my knowledge of hockey is limited, but am i in the wrong to believe that Tkachuk is a POS?
That flying knee to the back of Campbell, the antics on AM34 last night and that temper tantrum at the end of the game paint a clear picture in my mind.
I am looking forward to the next games against the Flames and to see that weasel pay the pipper.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Granted that my knowledge of hockey is limited, but am i in the wrong to believe that Tkachuk is a POS?
That flying knee to the back of Campbell, the antics on AM34 last night and that temper tantrum at the end of the game paint a clear picture in my mind.
I am looking forward to the next games against the Flames and to see that weasel pay the pipper.
We just buried them 8 points behind us. I think karma is more a B!thch that Tkapuck. There was a good time in last nights game to get him. 2-0,2-1,3-1,3-2,3-3,4-3 and then a battle to the buzzer. I hope he comes out running around next time we get playing again and takes a couple penalties. Speaking of which. 5-2 for powerplays in favour of the Flames again. That Tavares call and many more needs to be sent to the league by management. It looks bias for me.
Leafs fan base has to get hardcore nasty again and whip sh!t at the refs like we used to :). The Gardens was a zoo back in the day. Drinks were thrown at the crap refs back then and it was normal. There was more fights in the stands than there ever was on the ice. Harsh but these refs screw us every game.
Marner punked Pionk,Muzzy punks Tkachuc and I’m liking it. That will annoy teams to no end. They will come unglued if they keep doing that. Lol it’s great. 2 of 8 games they rubbed it in at the end.
This defense is improved for us too. Closing games out ugly consistently.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad