Not open for further replies.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012

3x

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
I wonder if Nemec might get a game or two with the big boys if Marino is still hurt for a couple more games ? He had a very good WJC . Might be a time to give him a look or is it too important of games to see how he does ?

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
So given that McLeod only scores once every 25 games like he's on an installment plan, does that mean he's due for one? :sarcasm:

When Mikey scores everyone is thoroughly elated and shocked!

... Oh and, we're still waiting for Zetterlund to open up shop again and score some goals. He's done really well with his passing plays, but he hasn't seem to have gotten much ON net recently, let alone IN the net.

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
8478406.jpg

Some of you are like so insufferable with this Mac hate. Like, the puck hasn't even dropped yet and people in here are bashing the best netminder in our organization? We don't actually even know he's playing tonight! Some of you are just so f***ed.

Is everyone seriously forgetting the home opener when Detroit carved Vitek Vanecek up for 5 goals? And calls for our wonderful HOF head coach to be fired ensued from the home crowd because of it.

The blatant disrespect for OUR FAVORITE TEAM'S BEST GOALTENDER! The ONLY one with gifted athleticism and truly elite upside.

You people call yourselves fans of the Devils?

Let's start giving the best goaltender in the history organization after Brodeur and the best goalie to ever wear #29 for the New Jersey Devils the respect he deserves!

Reactions: Dialamo and My3Sons

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
View attachment 630355
the best goalie to ever wear #29 for the New Jersey Devils
Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy goodness!

And that's not even touching the rest of this superstar caliber post.

This new Blackwoodd poster is certainly trying to eclipse DD levels of insane.

I don't think he'll manage to actually accomplish it though.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Vanecek is apparently starting.

So I guess they're gonna subject the decrepit #29 to more potential Bronx cheers tomorrow night?

Or start Vanecek two games in a row? Probably not, but it wouldn't be the first time Ruff has started the same goalie two nights in a row.

That's only happened with Blackwood and Daws last year.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Blues are actually one of I think 3 teams Blackwood has never faced in his career.

The other two being Seattle and the Devils.

Vanecek is 0-1-0 against the Blues with an .892% in 1 game.

Reactions: My3Sons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad