GDT: Your NJ Devils @ The Winged Wheel, 1/4/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
new-jersey-devils-heart-hand.gif

Get a big fat juicy DUB for the captain on his bday.

LFGD

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey

Shame that Wood probably can't read

Better than calling them "asshole" like I do on a nightly basis.

One of my favorite stories of ref/coach interaction was my father coaching my roller hockey team growing up in Morristown. He was given the ref a good heaping of grief and I was on the bench next to him. The ref tells my dad "one more word from you and you're outta here". My dad made sure it counted by saying "Bullshit". He promptly got tossed. :laugh:

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey

What the hell? Getting very close to "it depends on what the meaning of is, is" territory with that one.

I get what she's attempting to clarify here. You don't necessarily know if something could have come up between yesterday and today for either of them for one. And for two, would it really be the first time Lindy said something that didn't necessarily end up being true the next day? :laugh:

I suppose it wouldn't be the first time that a coach would say a player is "available" for a game and then not dress him.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I get what she's attempting to clarify here. You don't necessarily know if something could have come up between yesterday and today for either of them for one. And for two, would it really be the first time Lindy said something that didn't necessarily end up being true the next day? :laugh:

I suppose it wouldn't be the first time that a coach would say a player is "available" for a game and then not dress him.
It almost comes off like Amanda said too much yesterday and now she has to backtrack lol

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
I take what Ruff said yesterday as “if they had to play they would but we will see if we think they should play tomorrow”

Nobody could see into the future to see how the players would feel tomorrow to know 100% how the team/player would want to play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad