Attachments

• Screenshot_20240208-103951.png
    Screenshot_20240208-103951.png
    584.7 KB · Views: 1

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Lindy basically said that the Toff-Hughes-Holtz pine isn’t a sure thing at all.

RyGuy

Mar 24, 2013
Medford, NJ
Hooo boy. I had a very random dream last night that Kevin Rooney was like a gate-keeper to the door that leads down to my basement man cave. I didnt even realize until now that he's even on the flames, havent thought about the guy in 3 years and cant remember a dream where a hockey player just pops up for no reason. Im being dead serious.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hooo boy. I had a very random dream last night that Kevin Rooney was like a gate-keeper to the door that leads down to my basement man cave. I didnt even realize until now that he's even on the flames, havent thought about the guy in 3 years and cant remember a dream where a hockey player just pops up for no reason. Im being dead serious.
He was on waivers about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Maybe even a little longer. He hadn't played all season and had been on the injured reserve from an injury he got I don't know if it was in camp/preseason or the offseason.

People here were actually suggesting we claim him because he's better than Tierney, Willman, Dowling, etc. Except I'm not really sure he is better than any of them. Certainly not at this point in his career.

He was first waived by the Flames I think in December of 2021, and I don't believe he's played a regular season NHL game since.

Reactions: Whaddagoal

longislanddevil

Jun 16, 2011
Holtz might follow the kyle palmieri career trajection

Get buried on the bottom 6, goes to another team gets more ice time and scores 30
I am extremely bullish on Holtz becoming a perennial 30+ goal scorer. It’ll be a crying shame if that doesn’t happen here due to the stubbornness of Ruff.

It isn’t like Holtz was the pick of a prior regime. If I were Fitz, I wouldn’t be too happy this year about how Lindy has jerked the kid around. Alex has done everything asked of him and continues to flash with extremelt limited opportunity.

RyGuy

Mar 24, 2013
Medford, NJ
He was on waivers about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Maybe even a little longer. He hadn't played all season and had been on the injured reserve from an injury he got I don't know if it was in camp/preseason or the offseason.

People here were actually suggesting we claim him because he's better than Tierney, Willman, Dowling, etc. Except I'm not really sure he is better than any of them. Certainly not at this point in his career.

He was first waived by the Flames I think in December of 2021, and I don't believe he's played a regular season NHL game since.
We need to give up a 5th for him in the next hour, because he's going to score a goal tonight. I'd rather it be with us.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
We need to give up a 5th for him in the next hour, because he's going to score a goal tonight. I'd rather it be with us.
I was a little confused at first, but he actually did play one game this year in the NHL. And it was the last game lol.

That was his first NHL game since December of 2022. He has 0 goals in 18 games as a Flame and just 1 point. I think he's on a 16 game point drought, as his only point came in game 2 as a Flame.

I'd be more worried about Sharangovich and Coleman scoring against us than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad