GDT: Your New Jersey Devils vs. Calgary Flames, 7 PM, MSGSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Must win

Wins over Vegas and Colorado don’t mean shit when we can’t even beat teams below us. Those wins don’t help us when we can’t even win other games.

And we’ve lost to plenty of teams like that this year. Especially at home and especially in the Western Conferenxd.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
There is only one appropriate nickname for Sharangovich:

7YNc.gif

Last edited:

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008

I actually like these forward lines??????

I would normally be a little fearful of a Toffoli-Hughes-Holtz line in the defensive zone but I assume they’re going to get the easiest matchups on the team and probably not huge minutes. So hopefully that works out.

Also, good for Hatakka for playing well enough that the coaches can’t rotate him out.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey

I actually like these forward lines??????

I think Amanda wrote the lines incorrectly. Should be:

Palat - Hischier - Bratt
Meier - Haula - Mercer
Lazar - Nosek - Bastian
Toffoli - Hughes - Holtz

In all seriousness, like these lines a lot at home. Hughes should see a healthy dose of Huberdeau - Sharangovich - Kuzmenko to keep him away from Kadri or the Backlund line.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I think Amanda wrote the lines incorrectly. Should be:

Palat - Hischier - Bratt
Meier - Haula - Mercer
Lazar - Nosek - Bastian
Toffoli - Hughes - Holtz

In all seriousness, like these lines a lot at home. Hughes should see a healthy dose of Huberdeau - Sharangovich - Kuzmenko to keep him away from Kadri or the Backlund line.
From the lineup posted by Amanda it seems Jack is going to return as the 3C so I guess that pushes Hischier further down the lineup?

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Meh. I'd kinda like Toff out of the lineup for a few more games. Holtz and Jack is cool, but I'm not sure how Holtz and Toff on the same line is gonna work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad