GDT: Your New Jersey Devils @ Arizona Coyotes : the I just woke up edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Ruutu still means one

Unless Blimpback is in, then it means two.

Brooklyndevil

Jun 24, 2005
Freehold, NJ USA
Cory & Palimeri were just great. Very good games by Zajac & Larsson. Kudos to Boucher and Gellinas. Liked the way Hynes used Gelly. He looked better than most of our 3rd and 4th liners. Ruutu and Tootoo irk me and Phoenix spent way to much time in our zone. Gutsy win mainly due to Cory.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Back into a tie with the two wild card teams. Hopefully we get some help tonight and stay there.

Need to come home and go on a point streak at worst, winning streak would be best.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Once we start to get healthy, I hope Ruutu is waived. It should be clear by now that the guy has no place on the team.

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
Christ, gionta played third most of all forwards. Almost 18 mins. Still not sure if we should be pointing at hynes for the lack of shots in every single game this season. If they ever hit 25 its like a minor miracle.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Christ, gionta played third most of all forwards. Almost 18 mins. Still not sure if we should be pointing at hynes for the lack of shots in every single game this season. If they ever hit 25 its like a minor miracle.

All the PK led to that, most likely.

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
Once we start to get healthy, I hope Ruutu is waived. It should be clear by now that the guy has no place on the team.

As useless as ruutu is, I think one of the most useless around whom I've watched a lot this season is Matt moulson. Guy can't do a thing on the ice and comes with a 5 mil price tag with like three seasons left after this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille