GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (22-17-3, 47 Pts) @ Columbus Blue Jackets (14-21-9, 37 Pts), 7 PM, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
The absolute laziness of linemen in the game today drives me absolutely crazy. How do you miss 2 guys being offsides? Refs and linesmen need to start getting fined for missed calls.
It's not laziness, he just missed it. And ref's missing calls is not new. Though probably more common given how much faster the game is.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Fitz and company nailed that pick
Nemec is looking better than 19yo Mercer, 19yo Jack(or at least not worser), 19yo Bratt, 20yo Luke, 21yo Holtz. I think only 19yo Nico was better. I don’t know how we were lucky with Blackwood-Gillis-Hammond-Bernier-etc to win the lottery and pick exactly after Mtl picked Slafkovsky away. Slaf is playing better and better, but Simon is looking like exactly what we need - cornerstone defenseman for any responsibilities, best defenseman of the team in his 19. I know this season isn’t good - for someone it’s on injuries, for someone it’s on goalies, defense or Ruff. But I’m really happy to watch first season of Nemec. He is great.
And I hope one day there will be no Devils fan in the world who will say “let’s trade Nemec for Saros, because you know we need goalie and cap space”.

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
Severson had 11:41 TOI, 2nd to last on CBJ. That is an insane number, especially being a defenseman.

I know their team stinks but he’s been really bad for them.

wonder if Sevo was tooting his own horn tonight on the bench

Insane number for how much he is paid, for sure

And a -2. Ouch

1705721144243.png

laughing-hysterically-laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad