Your favorite fellow (Devils) HFboards poster

Its Always Sundstrom

Among the optimists.
Sponsor
Dec 1, 2019
Land of Hope & Cups.
Just popped in to catch up on this thread…

IMG_3132.gif

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
I’ve been putting off posting in this thread because the answer is too many! Damn it @PizzaAndPucks, this is real work.

IMG_4446.gif

Well except for one poster who DMed to accuse me of reporting them during their recent meltdown/flounce. My mom didn’t raise no snitch buddy.

Anyhoo.

@NjDevsRR needs to get an immediate shout out because the rest of you slobs aren’t going to bring me any sweet sweet Dano memes. I know what side my bread’s buttered. The Dano side.

All our mods are the best mods:
@Emperoreddy - The Mod with most posts but Bleed is coming for ya
@JK3 - grandmaster photoshop craftsman
@NJDevs26 - Both fair and not harsh, the best
@Richer's Ghost - the poster my brother (JerryGigantic) asks about by name the most (don’t be jealous!)

Draft guys!
@StevenToddIves, pour one out for our (allegedly) retired but never forgotten draft guru who did a ridiculous amount of work for us.
@thethinglonger - has provided great detailed content when he’s not wasting his time with meaningless stuff like bar exams (boring!).
@Jason MacIsaac is very knowledgeable.
@Guadana: What can be said about our Russian gem, the best.
@evnted - excellent prospect coverage
@RememberTheName - Should write more on prospects, always interesting takes. *cracks whip*

Everyone loves Prospects Polls!
@Nubmer6 - does the yearly prospect polls now! Funny! Tall!
@Zippy316 - Used to do yearly prospect polls.
@Devils Trap - Used to do the yearly prospect polls before that.

On to the rest. So many of you are HF Elder Gods, on this board through out the endless Cosmic Horror dark years, and yet you survived with most of your sanity intact:
@Bleedred for contributing 1/3 of the posts on this forum. Legend!
@Better Call Sal - everyone has to love this guy and his GDTs!
@Cheddabombs - just the best, one funny dude.
@Brodeur is ridiculously knowledgeable and his posts are always a treat. Envy that memory too.

@TheUnseenHand - my fav doom & gloom poster, unparalleled in cutting remarks about the team in GDTs.

@Devs3cups - The team broke this very nice poster. Just broke him. This team needs to function correctly and stop doing this to him.

Win specifically for @Devs3cups Devils Org, if you saw what he’s like in GDTs you’d know it was your duty to make the suffering end.

@njdevils1982 - What becomes a legend most? Amazing music clips? Never ever watching a single NHL shootout, not even once? Unrelenting contempt for the Blue Jackets & Panthers?
No, it’s clearly a combination of all of those things.

@Its Always Sundstrom - great surreal humor and not just a liker!
@Blackjack - solid poster who I pointlessly argue about the LTIR with.
@My3Sons - got to give a shout out to anyone that dedicated to a bit (there are several really) and jokes in general.
@glenwo2 - Glen and Bratt have melded together in my brain. Not sure it’s a good thing exactly but it’s happened.

@billingtons ghost - The creator of the legendary “Devils fan with the biggest head” thread.
Few men have left such a monumental mark on human civilization.

@Satans Hockey expresses the rage of STHs and anyone who hates the color blue. All very critical.

@JimEIV - legend obviously. Wait, your account is somehow 21 years old even though you’re so young? Hard to believe.

@Triumph - Jim and Triumph arguing like an old married couple makes this place feel like home.

@devilsblood - pretty sure they might debate anyone (friends, family, strangers, toasters) to death but thoughtful poster.

@HBK27 - always willing to dive in the business nitty gritty stuff.
@Bone Density for liking all my posts lol (I’m not proud)
@Based Anime Fan for the trippy GDTs

@britdevil , @FinnishDevil , @Capt Nico Poo - the loyalty of European Devils fans is always amazing to me.

@UticaHockey & @Bad Goalie for Utica Comet info.

@SteveCangialosi123 @ZachaFlockaFlame @MadDevil @None Shall Pass @Zajacs Bowl Cut @MartyOwns @MasterofGrond @Hisch13r
Look at that Murderer’s Row, just a pile of awesomeness right there folks.

Ok I can’t come up with something “fun” for everyone, you can tell I was running out of steam with the last one, and had trouble limiting that list to 8 posters.

Here’s more getting shout outs for being fine gents/other and excellent posters.
@OmNomNom , @Billdo , @Forge , @Dialamo , @Blender , @AfroThunder396 , @Ripshot 43 ,
@Mr Bojanglez , @forceten , @Whaddagoal , @Call Me Al , @Nocashstyle , @Clam Jensen , @Oneiro , @TBF1972 , @Unknown Caller , @jkrdevil , @Rhodes 81 , @RNCDevil , @Lou Bloom , @The Grinder , @Hockey Sports Fan

Some real legends, just flat out legends, in that list too. I needed to stop at some point, so if you aren’t listed know in your heart that you were the next poster I was going to add before I stopped the madness.

Note: The grammar of this thing is a complete mess (tense? POV? YOLO) but I’m not fixing this monstrosity love letter to the board.

Last edited:

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
I’ve been putting off posting in this thread because the answer is too many! Damn it @PizzaAndPucks, this is real work.

View attachment 825752

Well except for one poster who DMed to accuse me of reporting them during their recent meltdown/flounce. My mom didn’t raise no snitch buddy.

Anyhoo.

@NjDevsRR needs to get an immediate shout out because the rest of you slobs aren’t going to bring me any sweet sweet Dano memes. I know what side my bread buttered. The Dano side.

@Richer’s Ghost - the poster my brother (JerryGigantic) asks about by name the most (don’t be jealous!)

Draft guys!
@StevenToddIves, pour one out for our (allegedly) retired but never forgotten draft guru who did a ridiculous amount of work for us.
@thethinglonger - has provided great detailed content when he’s not wasting his time with meaningless stuff like bar exams (boring!).
@RememberTheName - Should write more on prospects, always interesting takes. *cracks whip*

On to the rest. So many of you are HF Elder Gods, on this board through out the endless Cosmic Horror dark years, and yet you survived with most of your sanity intact:
@Brodeur is ridiculously knowledgeable and his posts are always a treat. Envy that memory too.

@TheUnseenHand - my fav doom & gloom poster, unparalleled in cutting remarks about team in GDT.

@Devs3cups - The team broke this very nice poster. Just broke him. This team needs to function correctly and stop doing this to him.

Win specifically for @Devs3cups Devils Org, if you saw what he’s like in GDTs you’d know it was your duty to make the suffering end.

@njdevils1982 - What becomes a legend most? Amazing music clips? Never ever watching a single NHL shootout, not even once? Unrelenting contempt for the Blue Jackets & Panthers?

@My3Sons - got to give a shout out to anyone that dedicated to a bit (there are several really) and jokes in general.
@glenwo2 - Glen and Bratt have melded together in brain. Not sure it’s a good thing exactly but it’s happened.

@billingtons ghost - The creator of the legendary “Devils fan with the biggest head” thread.

@Satans Hockey expresses the rage of STHs and anyone who hates the color blue. All very critical.

@JimEIV - legend obviously. Wait, your account is somehow 21 years old even though you’re so young? Hard to believe.

@Triumph - Jim and Truimph arguing like an old married couple makes this place feel like home.

@devilsblood - pretty sure they might debate anyone (friends, family, strangers, toasters) to death but thoughtful poster.

@britdevil , @FinnishDevil , @Capt Nico Poo - the loyalty of European Devils fans is always amazing to me.

@SteveCangialosi123 @ZachaFlockaFlame @MadDevil @None Shall Pass @Zajacs Bowl Cut @MartyOwns @MasterofGrond @Hisch13r

Ok I can’t come up with some “fun” for everyone, you can tell I was running out of steam with the last one, and had trouble limiting that list to 8 posters.

Here’s more getting shout outs for being fine gents/other and excellent posters.
@OmNomNom , @Billdo , @Forge , @Dialamo , @Blender , @AfroThunder396 , @Ripshot 43 ,
@Mr Bojanglez , @forceten , @Whaddagoal , @Call Me Al , @Nocashstyle , @Clam Jensen , @Oneiro , @TBF1972 , @Unknown Caller , @jkrdevil , @Rhodes 81 , @RNCDevil , @Lou Bloom , @The Grinder , @Hockey Sports Fan

Some real legends, just flat out legends, in that list too. I needed to stop at some point, so if you aren’t listed know in your heart that you were the next poster I was going to add before I stopped the madness.

Note: The grammar of this thing is a complete mess (tense? POV? YOLO) but I’m not fixing this monstrosity love letter to the board.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Ok... Another shout out to @Maine Fan who visits here and drops some words of wisdom and calmness during the tough points. Although I think holds a a dual allegiance (Boston/Devils) but love the dedication to hockey talk and will still stop by here and talk hockey and talk NJDs usually words of level encouragement when shit is going wrong here, or on the upswing.

Some other off boarders:

@sabremike (love the giraffe memes, happy to see you drop in prucenter frequently. The one poster here I literally recognized in the arena from photos from here and ran into by randomness for a 3 min chat last season).

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg

View attachment 825752

Anyhoo.

@NjDevsRR needs to get an immediate shout out because the rest of you slobs aren’t going to bring me any sweet sweet Dano memes. I know what side my bread’s buttered. The Dano side.

@Richer's Ghost - the poster my brother (JerryGigantic) asks about by name the most (don’t be jealous!)

Draft guys!

@TheUnseenHand - my fav doom & gloom poster, unparalleled in cutting remarks about team in GDT.

@glenwo2 - Glen and Bratt have melded together in my brain. Not sure it’s a good thing exactly but it’s happened.

@Triumph - Jim and Triumph arguing like an old married couple makes this place feel like home.

Ok I can’t come up with something “fun” for everyone, you can tell I was running out of steam with the last one, and had trouble limiting that list to 8 posters.

Did you used @Its Always Sundstrom likes for making your typical graphs and tables for such a beautiful thing as feelings? Its perfect.
Board is really awesome.
You haven't been on here for very long but I'll let you know every poster on here loves your posts man. You keep up us to date on alot of our Russian/Euro prospects. It's much appreciated. I hope you can make it out here to a game or can go see the Devils play in the Czech Republic this October.
I've been here for a while. It was one of my best decisions to start getting involved in the conversion on this board.
I guess nobody likes me,:sarcasm:

I like everyone here, except when they post negative stuff about Nico.
You're making a big mistake.
And yeah, Nico for president!

Japam

I love Matt Loughlin.
May 21, 2012
nj
@Richer's Ghost did a photoshop of Lou holding an old 80s style "Zach Morris" cell phone and I laughed at it for the entire rest of the day. I saved it on the work computer of a job I no longer work at and while I thought I backed up all my files before I left I can't find that hard drive. I asked RG if he still had it but I don't think he did. It was such a clean shop too. He wins for that reason alone.

Last edited:

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
I guess nobody likes me,:sarcasm:

I like everyone here, except when they post negative stuff about Nico.

I do have to say, I have learned more about hockey on this board in the last 5 years than my previous 35 years as a Devil Fan, Thanks all.
You will forever be the "Gif so good it got copied by a rangers fan" guy.:thumbu::heart:

As a fellow Gif guy it's nice to have someone to compare myself too.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010

1709068127086.gif

I appreciate it, thanks a lot! You’re right, the team broke me this year, but I’ll be right back on the train next season, cause I love this core and I truly believe in our group’s future!

Hold on people, it’ll be worth it!!

:devdance::devdance::devdance:

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor

View attachment 825752

Anyhoo.

Draft guys!

I'd say, take a bow for that, but as our reigning Queen, we all need to bow to you.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010

View attachment 825752

Anyhoo.

Draft guys!

This might be the first time I've ever been referred to as "unparalleled" in anything :laugh:

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
@Richer's Ghost did a photoshop of Lou holding an old 80s style "Zach Morris" cell phone and I laughed at it for the entire rest of the day. I saved it on the work computer of a job I no longer work at and while I thought I backed up all my files before I left I can't find that hard drive. I asked RG if he still had it but I don't think he did. It was such a clean shop too. He wins for that reason alone.
Was it this photo with the big shoebox phone instead?

1709082453605.png

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018

OMG! What have I done!!!!
I actually wrote out my massive post on my notes, and then transferred it here, but I plume forgot part of it from the original. Dagnabbit.

The lost section in all it’s glory:

Edit: Going to add it to the original for posterity.

To make up for the screw up here’s the 2013 Devils Prospect Poll results
IMG_4462.jpeg

Last edited:

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020

OMG! What have I done!!!!
I actually wrote out my massive post on my notes, and then transferred it here, but I plume forgot part of it from the original. Dagnabbit.

The lost section in all it’s glory:

Edit: Going to add it to the original for posterity.

To make up for the screw up here’s the 2013 Devils Prospect Poll results
View attachment 826302

Holy f*** I remember thinking Kujawinski would be a player for us, mainly cause of the awesome last name he had but man is that list depressing......

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad