Your favorite fellow (Devils) HFboards poster

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Shoutout to @JimEIV.

A true contrarian, I love it.

Oddly, seems like we don't have many common interests other than the Devils and boobies.
Screenshot_20240226-122929_1.png

I'm more of a leg and thigh man

Bone Density

Jul 27, 2022
5ba31ce8beac3a1527e1cd7c172d10b3.gif
I love you all, my (3) sons...
@Guttersniped is cool as hell, and I truly believe she'd make an excellent writer, who can break down analytics, and provide insightful commentary on top of it.
@Zajacs Bowl Cut because he's a good guy who I like to talk about pucks with.
@Its Always Sundstrom, I owe 96 percent of my likes to him, real chill dude.
@My3Sons, even minded, offers great insight, and makes me laugh a lot.

@Bleedred, great poster with a ton of passion for the Devils, unmatched in that regard. Maybe @glenwo2
@NJDevs26, great mod, fair, and overall another pretty chill guy. Same for @Emperoreddy and @Richer's Ghost, truly nice of him to make all those avys! Shoutout to @Guadana, @Better Call Sal, @NjDevsRR, and @Dialamo.

I'm sure I've missed a bunch, but I appreciate the welcome and kindness many of you have shown me these past two years, Pretty much everyone on this forum is good in my book.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Every time I see a Brodeur post I know I am about to get a great download of hockey knowledge. I legit get excited when I see a lengthy post.

Glad that those posts can provide entertainment. Usually I'm writing those up to make the work day go faster.

I found HF in the 90's as a teenager, so sometimes I have to remind myself that there might be somebody reading this who wasn't around in the early 2000's. So it can be fun to pass along little tidbits that might get lost to time.

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
Really are so many great posters on this site that makes this board so enjoyable, even during tough times for the team like we're going through right now...or say 2013-2022. It is really cool to have this outlet with so many passionate Devils fans.

Definitely going to miss quite a few posters that I really enjoy, but a few that stick out include...

@NjDevsRR and @Cheddabombs Yeah, I'm a sucker for a good meme and these two always deliver...but I also enjoy their commentary a lot as well.

@Guttersniped delivers very insightful, in-depth analysis (and makes great use of the spoiler tag)

@StevenToddIves @Guadana Provide great insights on prospects among other things

Love @Bleedred passion, though I do miss getting him riled up about Blackwood

@My3Sons provides great perspective even beyond hockey and goes to battle on the main boards with some other posters such as @Xirik

(...wrap it up music begins to play...)

Umm...I'm most definitely blanking on the names of some of my favorite GDT creators, but man so many of those are amazing.

@TrufleShufle @Devs3cups @Brodeur @Clam Jensen @ZachaFlockaFlame @Its Always Sundstrom @Better Call Sal @JimEIV @SteveCangialosi123 @None Shall Pass @Emperoreddy are a few other posters that come to mind after reading through this thread for various reasons, but I'm definitely forgetting plenty more. Would be helpful if there were a way to see which posters I've dished out likes to the most.

I'll also give it up for the mods on this board. I've often been critical of mods in general on this forum for shutting down conversation prematurely (in my opinion) on the main boards, but the mods on this forum really do a great job of walking that fine line between allowing respectful conversation about sensitive topics while keeping things from going off the rails and shutting it down if things are going too far or getting too heated. I know I don't always take the conventional view on some of these topics (such as my belief in Blackwood until almost the bitter end), but it was never done to get a rise out of people or be an a-hole and was always cool to have respectful conversations with Devils fans with differing points of view.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Really are so many great posters on this site that makes this board so enjoyable, even during tough times for the team like we're going through right now...or say 2013-2022. It is really cool to have this outlet with so many passionate Devils fans.

Definitely going to miss quite a few posters that I really enjoy, but a few that stick out include...

@NjDevsRR and @Cheddabombs Yeah, I'm a sucker for a good meme and these two always deliver...but I also enjoy their commentary a lot as well.

@Guttersniped delivers very insightful, in-depth analysis (and makes great use of the spoiler tag)

@StevenToddIves @Guadana Provide great insights on prospects among other things

Love @Bleedred passion, though I do miss getting him riled up about Blackwood

@My3Sons provides great perspective even beyond hockey and goes to battle on the main boards with some other posters such as @Xirik

(...wrap it up music begins to play...)

Umm...I'm most definitely blanking on the names of some of my favorite GDT creators, but man so many of those are amazing.

@TrufleShufle @Devs3cups @Brodeur @Clam Jensen @ZachaFlockaFlame @Its Always Sundstrom @Better Call Sal @JimEIV @SteveCangialosi123 @None Shall Pass @Emperoreddy are a few other posters that come to mind after reading through this thread for various reasons, but I'm definitely forgetting plenty more. Would be helpful if there were a way to see which posters I've dished out likes to the most.

I'll also give it up for the mods on this board. I've often been critical of mods in general on this forum for shutting down conversation prematurely (in my opinion) on the main boards, but the mods on this forum really do a great job of walking that fine line between allowing respectful conversation about sensitive topics while keeping things from going off the rails and shutting it down if things are going too far or getting too heated. I know I don't always take the conventional view on some of these topics (such as my belief in Blackwood until almost the bitter end), but it was never done to get a rise out of people or be an a-hole and was always cool to have respectful conversations with Devils fans with differing points of view.
I’ve got good news for you. You only have about T-minus 31.5 hours before I get riled up about Blackwood again. :laugh:

Kahkonen played their last game and they lost, so the stage has been set for Blackwood’s first ever game against the Devils tomorrow night. The only team out of 32 that he hasn’t played at least once against.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad