Your favorite fellow (Devils) HFboards poster

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Now I feel like I’ve been type casted as the “liker”, damnit 😭
That’s it! No likes or reactions for anyone for the rest of this season!

(who am I kidding, as soon as I leave this thread for another one, I probably like the first good post I read)
the many stages of understanding Sundstrom.
1. This guy likes my posts
2. He really likes my posts!
3. Is he mocking me with the likes and being sarcastic.
4. This guy is easy to please....
5. Even the Joker doesn't laugh this much.
6. He's such a nice guy....
7. Why hasn't liked this post?!?! Whats wrong with it?
8. Sundstrom finally liked my post? now I can finally relax and rest.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I, for one, demand anyone who has been around for 10+ years but changed their name, identify themselves by their original name.

There’s definitely a few posters on here that I don’t even realize are the same as some of the later 00’s/early 10’s OGs.

You cannot possibly be confused about me. I still have my original name and even the same janky ass Brodeur wallpaper avatar that I've never changed. :laugh:

one shoutout from ages ago though was ab0riginal (or was it aboriginal?)

that posters' one-liners in threads never failed to make me laugh, esp during the early '10s

I remember him too, he was hilarious. I don't think he's been around in years, but his spirit lives on in @Its Always Sundstrom

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
one shoutout from ages ago though was ab0riginal (or was it aboriginal?)

that posters' one-liners in threads never failed to make me laugh, esp during the early '10s
we had a plethora of what amounted to a room of comedy writers who would sit idle in the background listening to the chatter than drop the best one liners out of nowhere.

Still do but not the ratio it once was.

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
You cannot possibly be confused about me. I still have my original name and even the same janky ass Brodeur wallpaper avatar that I've never changed. :laugh:

I remember him too, he was hilarious. I don't think he's been around in years, but his spirit lives on in @Its Always Sundstrom
i like to think i have a bit of him in me too, and @goonybird definitely acts a bit abo-like

Nocashstyle

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2009
NJ

Haha I appreciate the consistency! Yep I of course remember you from the old days. Always a great poster. I was bummed when you had a run of not posting much a few years back. Glad to see you’re full steam again haha.

I’m trying to remember some more of the names from back then. For some reason something involving Pacman is jumping out to me as an old poster. I’m blanking on coming up with anything else lol

GeNeXt

Jul 5, 2012
Enjoy being around this community. Everyone is an asset in their unique ways from scouting, historical knowledge, those analytically driven, the contrarians, creative minds, and those who have brought a much-needed sense of humor over the past decade despite some awful seasons.

Someone not mentioned whose analysis I miss is @thethinglonger. Always enjoyed their draft analysis and insights.

Mr Bojanglez

Aug 17, 2007
From Jersey w/ Love
Phrasing??? Are we not doing phrasing?

Related: ILikeItVeryMuch - who likely got kicked off for flaming. Is/Was one of the funniest people I know. Brilliant with the memes. I reconnected with him last year. I always think of him when i see this:

bugs.jpg

Last edited:

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010

Didn't abo jump ship to the Isles or something? He was an interesting character. But him defecting was somehow in character and you could never dislike him. Like the anti rangerdoggo.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
abo is still a Devils fan, he just had a soft spot for the Isles living on Long Island.

I always kinda viewed his fandom as nebulous. Like it flowed between a couple teams. Interestingly he was one of the first posters here to quote me. I remember feeling proud, like one of the vets of the board was acknowledging my newbie presence :laugh:

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
abo is still a Devils fan, he just had a soft spot for the Isles living on Long Island. He's back in Finland with his family.

It’s hard to keep up too easily with outside things when you have little kids and a demanding job. You are always dealing with something for them or work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad