GDT: YOUR CAROLINA HURRICANES play, uh, the NCAA's Arizona State Sun Devils?

ndp

Hurricanes Pessimist
Oct 29, 2015
while i get your point Tripp, the organization would have to change their philosophy for Skjei and Pesce to be forever hurricanes
I’ve been back and forth between the NJ game and it seems like every time I’m on the Canes broadcast Tripp has really been on one tonight.

Reactions: HisIceness

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Yeah. Me too kinda. I like non traditional market teams. Or maybe I just dislike traditional market teams.
I don't dislike most traditional market teams, only the ones who've been assholes to the Canes. And really, apart from the Habs, it's mostly been the places like Winnipeg with massive insecurities that have been those assholes. But yeah, I've always rooted for the southern hockey teams. Apart from the Panthers, because they're whiny little twerps. I guess that's cooled in recent years with Potvin (who sucks) retiring and Ollie Jokinen no longer around, but still. Screw those guys.

Reactions: A Star is Burns

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
I don't dislike most traditional market teams, only the ones who've been assholes to the Canes. And really, apart from the Habs, it's mostly been the places like Winnipeg with massive insecurities that have been those assholes. But yeah, I've always rooted for the southern hockey teams. Apart from the Panthers, because they're whiny little twerps. I guess that's cooled in recent years with Potvin (who sucks) retiring and Ollie Jokinen no longer around, but still. Screw those guys.
Rangers, bruins and Sabres have all entered the chat. Or do you not remember the ecf in 06. I was in one of those fights lol. Not that I wasn't looking for it

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Rangers, bruins and Sabres have all entered the chat. Or do you not remember the ecf in 06. I was in one of those fights lol. Not that I wasn't looking for it
The Sabres were just a legit honest to god rivalry from play on the ice. They didn't hate our guts because we were from the south, they hated our guts because we beat their ass and denied them their best chance at the Cup since Brett Hull's goal. Assholes, but honest assholes.

And please show me the police report.

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
The Sabres were just a legit honest to god rivalry from play on the ice. They didn't hate our guts because we were from the south, they hated our guts because we beat their ass and denied them their best chance at the Cup since Brett Hull's goal. Assholes, but honest assholes.

And please show me the police report.
Police report for what lol. Concession stand fights in the corner under 302? Or from pint night when they were stupid enough to hand out glasses before the game?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad