GDT: Your Albany Devils vs Toronto Marlies: Game-7

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
The D will be fine. I'm sure the 2nd rounder will be used on a Dman

Santini will take Severson's place and Jacobs will take Scarlett's place.

Hulk (making NHL money), Mozik, Raman, and maybe Gragnani and Kelly

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Sislo pushed a Marlie into his defender and they got mixed up on the game winner.

What can you do.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
In general I think Severson had a good run down there, tonight wasn't his best but that's fine. Lappin looks to be a real good player, excited to see him compete for a spot next season. But the most important thing is the health of Zacha and Boosh.

oxman44

Dec 1, 2015
Hunterdon
Hate to say it but the softy was the difference. Not to put it all on wedgewood by any means, but he had far too many in this series

liquid1988

Oct 14, 2013
Exit 88 GSPW
Hate to say it but the softy was the difference. Not to put it all on wedgewood by any means, but he had far too many in this series

That last bounce off the boards leading to the goal was a combination of softy goal, bad defense and AMAZING luck for Toronto.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

Would of been nice if he got that one, but they got the goal back.

Game winner was a fluke. Tough one, but what you going to do. Not really going to get upset over losing a AHL game on a fluke.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Severson plays with little to no urgency. Still can't believe Blandisi and O'Brien didn't score on the last second, Bibeau was completely beaten.

Albany PP is brutal to watch.

MNDevilsfan

Jan 9, 2015
St. Paul, MN
They pushed the team with the best regular season record in the AHL to a game 7, and the outcome of this one really came down to a bad bounce. So it goes. Hard to complain about this season from Albany IMO.

Hope Bouch is alright. Definitely intrigued by Lappin after this playoff run...will be interesting to watch him going forward.

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
Severson plays with little to no urgency. Still can't believe Blandisi and O'Brien didn't score on the last second, Bibeau was completely beaten.

Albany PP is brutal to watch.

Bibeau had his leg hugging the post. They didn't have enough time to push it through.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
That last bounce off the boards leading to the goal was a combination of softy goal, bad defense and AMAZING luck for Toronto.

The defense got out of position from Sislo shoving his man into his defender and they got tangled...watch the replay when it comes out.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Really the only guy I'm down on after this is Blender, but hopefully he learned some good lessons he can apply in the offseason.

Worried about Boosh's health the most right now. Don't care about the lose.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Now, I don't really care about pissing off some AHLers, Jacobs, White and Speers would've been huge additions.

McPherson, Scarlett, Kelly are quite awful. Pietila on the top PP unit is a joke.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad