Your 2023 season hot takes!

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
jeremy-clarkson-genius.gif
Except they didn't regress and finish middle of the pack.

Reactions: snag

PettersonHughes

Aug 26, 2020
Tampa narrowly misses the playoffs given all the roster subtractions they've had to make depleting their depth and the teams around them getting better (probably leapfrogged by Buffalo).

Florida somehow turns Ekman Larsson back into a top-pairing defender (Canucks fans everywhere hoping I'm wrong about this one).

Reactions: Laus723

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
If Lafreniere break out this upcoming season, the Rangers will faceoff the Devils in the conference final
They play in the same division and the Devils are already better so... Which of these teams is a Wild Card team then? You're basically saying the hot take is the Rangers will be worse this season than last season, which actually isn't a hot take at all.

Edit: ah I see this a retrospective thread, but this post was made a few days ago so my critique still stands.

wunderpanda

Apr 9, 2012
dolan threatens to move rangers to hartford
coyotes make playoffs
dumba signs a 1 year deal
panthers trade ekblad

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Boston goes from a record-breaking season to the biggest drop in history and miss the playoffs.
Only 3 teams from the Central make the playoffs.
Carolina wins the Presidents Trophy.

Kevinsane

Kraken up.
Apr 11, 2022
Dawson Creek, BC
The refs finally stand back and let someone pummel Jordan Binnington. The next day a press conference is held where several Blues players apologize for not coming to his defense.

Reactions: MD93

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad