Status
Not open for further replies.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
giphy.gif

stackdapads30

Oct 23, 2009
New York
does anyone know where I can find the train schedules after the game? Do they hold the trains if the game goes to OT/runs later than anticipated? Don't want to have to leave the game early to catch the train home.

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
does anyone know where I can find the train schedules after the game? Do they hold the trains if the game goes to OT/runs later than anticipated? Don't want to have to leave the game early to catch the train home.

NJTransit has a pretty comprehensive train schedule you can find online, if that's the train you plan on taking.

They don't hold trains for the game, as far as I know. I wouldn't expect them to.

Sik02gt

Mar 4, 2013
they definitely do not hold train for the game. whatever the schedule they have listed is thats what you can expect for times unless they have some noted change

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
It’s not ideal in this situation but they DO have the actual bye week coming up soon anyway.
I'd probably be less against it if Washington was tonight, instead of tomorrow. Seems totally unnecessary to me with Buffalo the opponent tonight.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Schneider is playing arguably the best hockey since he has been in NJ. They are riding the hot hand. Cory is a top goaltender with less miles on him than other goalies of his age. I have no problem riding him until he gives us a reason not to.

The team also has an entire week off starting next weekend so Cory will get plenty of rest.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
If Cory wins tonight he will probably play tomorrow. If not then Kinky will be in tomorrow most likely

That logic is utterly dumb. No matter what happens tonight tomorrow is the more important game because of the division. It should be Kinkaid tonight a rested Schneider tomorrow.

This coaching staff is out to lunch on the goalie situation. Unless they have they have decided to play Cory every single game from here on out.

Reactions: MartyOwns

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
If it were me, I would have started Kinkaid most likely. But you can't argue with them riding the hot goalie at all.

Quite honestly, this board would throw a fit if Kinkaid were in tonight and proceeded to shit the bed. I could easily have foreseen some "if Cory were in, we would have had this game in the bag" posts if that were the case.

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
i'd rather play the hot hand and secure 2 points, thank risk a potential hot turd from kinkaid. if the sabres are as sluggish as we think they are, it shouldn't be hard work for him

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016
If it were me, I would have started Kinkaid most likely. But you can't argue with them riding the hot goalie at all.

Quite honestly, this board would throw a fit if Kinkaid were in tonight and proceeded to **** the bed. I could easily have foreseen some "if Cory were in, we would have had this game in the bag" posts if that were the case.

I'm so sick and tired of reading '' The coaching staff is out to lunch'' or '' Hynes is a idiot because of...''.

Do people realise we're one of two teams who are outperforming our expectations by a country mile? As of now, and yes I know it's still very early but still, Hynes (and Gallant) is probably the favorite to win the Jack Adams award.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
i'd rather play the hot hand and secure 2 points, thank risk a potential hot turd from kinkaid. if the sabres are as sluggish as we think they are, it shouldn't be hard work for him

Agreed. I'd go with playing my best (and hottest) option to get the 2 points tonight and roll the dice with Kinkaid tomorrow.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I'd probably be less against it if Washington was tonight, instead of tomorrow. Seems totally unnecessary to me with Buffalo the opponent tonight.

It’d be a no brainer to play Cory tonight and ‘wait and see’ tomorrow if the games were reversed. And I’d have no issue with rolling out Kinkaid against a team like Tampa or LA in the sacrificial lamb mentality but division games are truly four pointers this year. It makes zero sense to play Cory tonight and KK tomorrow.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Kinkaid isn’t playing because he’s been playing like he’s flushing us points for a while now. He’s been putrid. Even in the games he’s won since October, it’s been very much in spite of him.

I wouldn’t have minded him starting this game because if he can’t play well against the Sabres, who the hell can he play well against? He’s been a liability for quite a while. He made the last game he played, look like the worst defensive effort ever. We’ve played that poor in front of Cory and he allowed one goal all game. It would have been amusing to read “Cory wouldn’t have stopped those either!” If he got lit up by Buffalo or blaming the defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad