GDT: You play to win for Haula at Boston

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
Gardiner was brought in to help out offensively. Us scoring 0 goals is on this worthless sack of **** as well

Got it. So 100 percent on Gardiner, then. Another free pass for our $8.5 million man who can't make a pass to save his life. Another free pass for our $6 million man who is being outscored by Joel Edmundson. And another free pass for a guy like Brock McGinn, who's being outscored by Jordan Staal.

I simply do not get how we can be focused on one play at the offensive blue line when we created *nothing* offensively and we're barely dangerous. We were *never* a threat to win this game.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Got it. So 100 percent on Gardiner, then. Another free pass for our $8.5 million man who can't make a pass to save his life. Another free pass for our $6 million man who is being outscored by Joel Edmundson. And another free pass for a guy like Brock McGinn, who's being outscored by Jordan Staal.

I simply do not get how we can be focused on one play at the offensive blue line when we created *nothing* offensively and we're barely dangerous. We were *never* a threat to win this game.
Oh dear lord

We were controlling the game until Gardiner screwed it up. At worst we would have gone to OT and gotten a point. But dumbass Jake had to go and shit all over the game like he's been doing all season.

But whatever

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
I told my wife when we took the 3 year old up for bed, with 10mins left in the 3rd, that the game would end 2-0 BOS. I hope they realize that the 11-7 setup does not work for them. They’ve only won 1 game and lost at least 3 or 4 when using that set up. There’s no excuse to not call up another forward from Clt.

Gardiner was good tonight, until that turnover that is. Of course it was him that committed that mistake. Such a shame, as I think he really could have used the confidence this game potentially could have been. Ah well, sit him against San Jose, let him reset.

In the meantime, there’s just not enough skill out there with both Necas and Haula out. If those guys are out longer than the next stretch of games...oof. What really sucks is the fact that the cap situation makes the possibility of making any moves slim. They normally have the space in spades to take on a player, not this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00