GDT: You play to win for Haula at Boston

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
I feel a Reimer start. I was mostly joking about a home/road platoon of our goalies, but the stats sure do back it up. We've got a five-game road trip and a seven-game homestand coming up, so it obviously can't be a *strict* platoon, but err on the side of Reimer starting on the road and Mrazek at home for the next month or so and see where we're at.

As with always against the Bruins, we need to stay out of the box.

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
I have Bergeron (out), Pastrnak, and Halak (tonight’s starter) on my fantasy team.

827C57A9-72D9-40B3-9E77-AF3B08EC38EB.gif

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
@saraciv420 do you got connections to help me confirm out if the unsigned RFA signing deadline (CBA 11.4) actually was on Dec 2 this year, because Dec 1 fell on Sunday and CBA 31.3 says that deadlines falling on Saturday, Sunday or holiday move to the next business day.

This guy on the mainboard is challenging me, and he's backing up his claims with "all reporters saying it was Dec 1" and suchlike, and so I think it's very important that You as a Representative of the Hockey Media get the false information corrected internally before the fake news patrol gets onto it in these trying times.

(I know the probability isn't very high, but can we afford to take chances?)

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Tonight we face a powerful adversary. When we met Bruins in playoffs, it was a sh^tstorm.

Let us be sh^t phoenixes then. FOR EVEN THE MIGHTIEST SEQUOYAH CAN BE NURTURED BY A MANURE OF THE LOWLIEST CREATURES.

RISE CANES, VENTURE NORTH, COME FORTH AND TAKE YOUR VENGEANCE.

If we didn’t another “poster power rankings” like we did several years ago you would be a very very strong contender.

Like winning the Calder and the Hart in the same year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad