GDT: You play to win for Haula at Boston

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
Just like the last season. Nothing new. At least our PK is ****ing legit. Our PP is much better. But we aren't very gifter offensive team, just like before last Christmas. We need Necas and Haula, we need improvements from everyone - Aho, Dzingel, NN, Staal and Gardiner.

Basically they need to tread water til January. Then, they’ll go on their yearly run...right?

13 more games til the halfway point. If they can get 17pts out of those 13, they’re still on a 100pt pace. I think they at least need to average a pt a game over the next stretch. They really need the next 2 games.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
They -- and we -- are talking like they played the perfect game until that one mistake. We scored zero goals. It was not a *perfect* game to that point. We were going to lose. We may have gotten a loser point, but we weren't winning the way we played. We weren't scoring.

And I get wanting to sit Gardiner. He's been horrible. And when d-men make mistakes. they often cost goals -- and losses. But when do we talk about sitting Staal, who's been *at least* as responsible for losing games as Gardiner has. When do we talk about sitting Dzingel? Foegele? McGinn? Niederreiter? Aho?

The fact that we're 16-11-1 when, like, five guys have showed up for the first two months of the season, is pretty damn impressive.

NEČAS, HAULA, SVECH, TEUVO, DOUGIE, SLAVIN, PESCE...

I GOT SEVEN

Arguably, as two are injured.

Also, CAN WE STOP THIS 7/11 THING?

Reactions: zman77

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
I don't know, playing the best team in the league on the road to a "draw" doesn't sound like a terrible plan. It was horrible to watch, and yeah we've got problems everywhere, but I don't think their "game plan" was bad. :dunno:

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
They -- and we -- are talking like they played the perfect game until that one mistake. We scored zero goals. It was not a *perfect* game to that point. We were going to lose. We may have gotten a loser point, but we weren't winning the way we played. We weren't scoring.

And I get wanting to sit Gardiner. He's been horrible. And when d-men make mistakes. they often cost goals -- and losses. But when do we talk about sitting Staal, who's been *at least* as responsible for losing games as Gardiner has. When do we talk about sitting Dzingel? Foegele? McGinn? Niederreiter? Aho?

The fact that we're 16-11-1 when, like, five guys have showed up for the first two months of the season, is pretty damn impressive.

One of these guys is not like the others.

One of these guys is the team’s leading goal scorer on pace for 38 goals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad