You can only keep 1

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
It's true though. I can't tell if you're laughing off the notion that it existed or the fact that he actually won that award.

Laughing because it's meaningless. It's great Kulemin can go fast on a lap around the ice but how often does he use this winning speed in a game? Didn't Domi win it as well?

If you ever see the Leafs live it's not hard to see that Komarov is a fantastic skater. IMO, the best on the Team.

IBLEAF

In the sh-itter @ Scotia bank place
Nov 5, 2009
BARRY'S BAY
OK some head to head show downs here.

You can only keep 1 of each head to head show down.

Keep in mind contract status and future re sign value. Age.

Keep in mind what you could get for the other player on the open market in a trade.

Gunner----Franson

Kostka----Fraser

Kamarov---Kulemin

McClement----Grabo

Brown,---Orr---McLaren (only 2 can stay)

there it is folks

MakeTheIronSing

Oct 13, 2011
Edmonton
Franson - right now, I think Gunnar is more valuable to other teams than Franson is
Kostka - Kostka is cheap, and just as reliable as Fraser and Fraser can be traded for more value
Kulemin - because he's awesome and Komarov is overvalued IMO
McClement - because he's the future C of the Leafs if I had a say
Orr and Mclaren - again, I think Brown could fetch more than these two in the trade market

someone else asked Phaneuf or Kessel
Kessel - Phaneuf could probably garner a great return, and Kessel is turning into an all around great 1st line winger on literally any team with more than just a "shoot first" dimension

Lobstertainment

Oh no, my brains.
Nov 26, 2003
Toronto

Keep in mind what you could get for the other player on the open market in a trade.

Gunner----Franson

Kostka----Fraser

Kamarov---Kulemin

McClement----Grabo

Franson
Fraser
Kulemin
Grabo
Brown & Orr

TmlHockeyFan

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto

Gunner----Franson

Kostka----Fraser

Kamarov---Kulemin

McClement----Grabo

Franson
Kostka
Kulemin
McClement
Orr and McLaren

-DeMo-

Nov 12, 2006
Huntsville Ontario
I can't believe the amount of people that are picking franson over Gunner, it's pretty ridicoulous imo. we have a guy whose played top 4 minutes each of the last 3 season and played well in that role. now all of a sudden he's struggling through a hip injury and probably shouldn't be playing because of it. while the other guy that majority are picking is a guy whose never played top 4 minutes is not playing top 4 minutes this season, but has a picked up some points and all of a sudden Leaf nation would rather keep the bottom pairing Dmen over the proven top 4 defensemen because of 20 games what a joke.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad