IMG_4799.jpeg

IMG_4801.jpeg

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
This schedule for a playoff team is criminal. View attachment 850400

At least thankfully 2 of them are against the Utah Tabernacle Choir, one against the pathetic Sharks and a revenge game vs the PDO Princesses. The last game vs Colorado expect McDavid and Draisailt to be sitting out and Ekholm. Picard could get the last 2 games as well even though they are back to back. Maybe Broberg comes up for that weekend and Lavoie or another one or two Condors.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta

I don't know what happens, I'm glad they're talking, I wish they made MORE head way earlier this season. Either way, for the right price, I would love to see the Vinny return.

This schedule for a playoff team is criminal. View attachment 850400
5 games in 6 days is absolutely unacceptable. This f***ing League.

Frankly the Oilers should just "forgo" the last game of the year, and let the Avs have it.

Also, in doing this, the Oilers should make a big show of making the announcement because it's too many games in too short of time before the playoffs. Really rub it in.

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
He has a way of elevating his game when McDavid is not playing.

The Nucks are shitting bricks. They know they are getting licked in the first round by Nashville or LA of all teams.
I wouldn't be so sure. If Demko is healthy and playing well they aren't where they are out of fluke.

Reactions: Summer Rose and AM

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
The Coyotes aren't THAT bad, as in not at a Blackhawks/Sharks/Ducks level bad. They have some talented players that can show up on a given night, Oilers will need to be sharp.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Man if we win the next two we are in such a damn good spot.

I really hope that good or bad we know our destiny by the Avalanche game next week at the latest. Would be nice to be able to give any player of importance another day of rest before playoffs.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Hello! Welcome Utah, and a humble suggestion for uniform design and colours...

Goodbye Arizona. If I don't see you again...

Looking for a four line connected team effort tonight. Let's see another strong team defending effort. Grind out two points and get ready for the big divisional game Saturday night. Eyes on Holloway to see how and if he can build on a great return game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad