Pre-Game Talk: Yotes @ Habs feb 27th @ 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
After 50+ years of being a die hard fan I am at a point where I no longer care. I never thought I would get here but watching this mediocre product night in and night out has finally taken its toll. I will check in on this site but I doubt I watch most games moving forward.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
After 50+ years of being a die hard fan I am at a point where I no longer care. I never thought I would get here but watching this mediocre product night in and night out has finally taken its toll. I will check in on this site but I doubt I watch most games moving forward.
I no longer cared from about 1990 until 2 years ago. Followed the Sharks. Now that Habs have a great management team they are finaly worth following again.

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
We're almost through the tunnel after years of terrible hockey... hold on! There's a glimmer of light finally!

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Going from home games in Phoenix of wherever this shitty little team play now to the Bell Center must be pretty intimidating? Like going from the Verdun auditorium to the big leagues.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

CAUFIELD

Oct 16, 2015
Same here . I started watching when the BOLTS kicked our ass like 22 years ago and won the cup. Nobody was watching hockey at home . I was 6. I could only watch the 1st period and had to go to sleep. I listen to the radio, hidden in my room , to catch the last 2 periods and Ron Fournier after.

That being said , it’s been 2 years I only watch maybe 1/4 of the games . I’m checked out !!! I used to watch all the games and all. I don’t even pay for the games on tv anymore .

I feel you

Reactions: Runner77 and Tyson

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Same here . I started watching when the BOLTS kicked our ass like 22 years ago and won the cup. Nobody was watching hockey at home . I was 6. I could only watch the 1st period and had to go to sleep. I listen to the radio, hidden in my room , to catch the last 2 periods and Ron Fournier after.

That being said , it’s been 2 years I only watch maybe 1/4 of the games . I’m checked out !!! I used to watch all the games and all. I don’t even pay for the games on tv anymore .

I feel you
Yeah only so much mediocrity can be taken rebuild or not. Before the rebuild they were a losing brand....been that way for over 20 years with the odd year when a hot goalie leads the team to an unexpected run.
No 40 goal scorer in 30 years, no 100 point player since 1986. Crazy how bad this franchise has become. Maybe Hughes can turn it around but after 10 years of Bergevin I am pretty much done.

Reactions: Habs13 and CAUFIELD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad