GDT: 'Yotes @ Flames - 7:00pm SNW

Aug 21, 2014
fckya.gif

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
how bad is bouma.... #freebennett maybe?

I'm hoping Byron comes back into the lineup either if Bouma is healthy (for Raymond) or if he isn't.

Raymond has been an anchor on his line for the last 5-6 games. I seriously think it has almost cost us the playoffs, as melodramatic as that seems. The difference between Byron and Raymond would be a breath of fresh air.

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
So my throat is sore. :laugh:

I sound like a chain smoker of 50 years. I barely had a voice before the game. I won't be able to answer the phone at work tomorrow.

Anyone taken a peek at the Kings subforum? I imagine they are having a meltdown right now.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
I sound like a chain smoker of 50 years. I barely had a voice before the game. I won't be able to answer the phone at work tomorrow.

Anyone taken a peek at the Kings subforum? I imagine they are having a meltdown right now.

They are. :laugh: it's quite an enjoyable read.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Thought Byron was still injured. Absolutely weird how Raymond is still in the lineup given the other possibilities.

chunkylover53

Nov 26, 2013
Would love to see Bennett in with Buoma out, but I don't think that's happening.

Just not freakin Bollig in pls.

robbie111

Nov 10, 2013
Would like to see both Shore and Bennett and give Raymond a day off as he's really been shying away from contact lately like he is playing hurt.

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
Would like to see both Shore and Bennett and give Raymond a day off as he's really been shying away from contact lately like he is playing hurt.

Lately? I can't remember the last time he took a hit to make a play. He constantly dodges hits and loses possession! It's quite frustrating, actually.

He's a very streaky player with speed, so hopefully he gets hot and pots a few goals now..... or in the playoffs :naughty:

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Frackkkkkkkk!

I had an inescapable engagement tonight so just finished the PVR. Yahooooooooooo!

And to think Edmonton won?!!!!

Ackkkkkkkkkk! Yeahhhhhoooooo!!!!!

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Thought Byron was still injured. Absolutely weird how Raymond is still in the lineup given the other possibilities.

Byron is still day-to-day, but he's been in practice and morning skates, so I have a feeling he'll be ready for next game.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Byron and Bennett in would be my choice, assuming Boumas out, sit Raymond. We could use speed and tenacity.

JagrBomber

Oct 8, 2010
Calgary, Canada
Don't know if this has been posted yet, but tonight after the teams left the ice and the building started to empty, they put the Kings-Oilers game on the energy board, and when it got down to like a minute left, the fans still in the building (I'd say close to 1000-2000) Started chanting "Let's go Oilers" and some even added the traditional "OI-LERS SUCK!" part to the chant.

When the final buzzer went finalizing an LA loss, the goal horn guy went nuts on the horn.

I don't know, thought it was a pretty cool thing to see.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Don't know if this has been posted yet, but tonight after the teams left the ice and the building started to empty, they put the Kings-Oilers game on the energy board, and when it got down to like a minute left, the fans still in the building (I'd say close to 1000-2000) Started chanting "Let's go Oilers" and some even added the traditional "OI-LERS SUCK!" part to the chant.

When the final buzzer went finalizing an LA loss, the goal horn guy went nuts on the horn.

Haha, that's awesome! Thanks for letting us know!

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary

Hahaha yeah a buddy of mine stuck around to watch. :handclap:

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011

That's awesome. Playoff fever already setting in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad