Confirmed with Link: Yams signed 1 year @ $1.175

The Panther

Mar 25, 2014
Tokyo, Japan
No, weird is the posters constant deriding of Draisaitl in most games. An absolutely laughable take.

Yama struggled for a week? How about two post seasons and an entire season in which he did next to nothing offensively, barely had the puck in ozone, and averaged 1SOG/game while playing with arguable the best passer on the planet. Did you somehow sleep through last season as if it never happened?

But LTIR BLAMES Yama's lack of performance on Draisaitl

"Its just weird"
Er... I've never blamed Draisaitl for anything, so I don't know why you're dragging me into this. I think we all know there are idiotic fans who think McDavid and Draisaitl are to blame for all the Oilers' woes. These kind of "fans" aren't even worth responding to.

Your obsessive persecution complex with Draisaitl, by the way, is... interesting.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Er... I've never blamed Draisaitl for anything, so I don't know why you're dragging me into this. I think we all know there are idiotic fans who think McDavid and Draisaitl are to blame for all the Oilers' woes. These kind of "fans" aren't even worth responding to.

Your obsessive persecution complex with Draisaitl, by the way, is... interesting.

You cited the posters comment as illustration of your theme that there are a lot of weird takes here. Well, ironically none weirder than LTIR take on Drai.

Draisaitl for some reason has trolls here. I call them out once in awhile.

The Panther

Mar 25, 2014
Tokyo, Japan
You cited the posters comment as illustration of your theme that there are a lot of weird takes here. Well, ironically none weirder than LTIR take on Drai.

Draisaitl for some reason has trolls here. I call them out once in awhile.
I would suggest that by calling them out, you're fueling their fire. Just let them lie in their stupidity.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad