OT: Yahoo Fantasy Hockey/NHL Video Game Thread

trueblue9441

Nov 18, 2006
Bronx, NY
playoff standings for my hf league from last year.. ill set up another one this year when we are allowed to. it will be a 12 team league, head to head. pm me if you want in

League Champion easton1099
2nd Razbijaci Malo Jaci
3rd Bagh's Rangers
4th Black Mumba
5th Kodiaks
6th Furious Gamecock's
7th The Renegade Rangers
8th TrueBlue9441

Last edited:

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Just two more spots left in the HFBoards Keeper League. PM Me if interested.

Also, for those who I responded back to a little while ago, please use your HFboards screenname when you register. Easier to keep track of things that way. Thanks!

PM sent.

playoff standings for my hf league from last year.. ill set up another one this year when we are allowed to. it will be a 12 team league, head to head. pm me if you want in

I'm in, will send PM in a minute

easton1099

Aug 3, 2005

League Champion easton1099

2nd Razbijaci Malo Jaci
3rd Bagh's Rangers
4th Black Mumba
5th Kodiaks
6th Furious Gamecock's
7th The Renegade Rangers
8th TrueBlue9441

Does this mean I am invited to the Champion's league?

trueblue9441

Nov 18, 2006
Bronx, NY
i have 6 spots filled for my 12 team hf league.. hopefully i can create it and send invites out by the end of the month, anyone else who wants in let me know please

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site

is anyone doing a league with more than 12 teams?

I just think it is a lot more challenging to use say 20 teams , then you have to know more than just Crosby and Malkin and the likes.

KotsyJr

49ERS/NYR/RAPS/JAYS
May 22, 2008
Pennsylvania
www.bitsandglory.com
Any spots still open for a league? Was in one on here before (Made & lost in playoffs). I'm reliable.

Just make sure the draft isn't in the middle of a Sunday like the last one... that's football day.

trueblue9441

Nov 18, 2006
Bronx, NY
Any spots still open for a league? Was in one on here before (Made & lost in playoffs). I'm reliable.

Just make sure the draft isn't in the middle of a Sunday like the last one... that's football day.

have one more spot in mine kotsy, just pm me your email

we want cup

Apr 12, 2007
NYC
For anybody who likes Rotissiere, I just set up a Roto league on Yahoo.

Goals (G), Assists (A), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Goals (PPG), Powerplay Assists (PPA), Shorthanded Goals (SHG), Shorthanded Assists (SHA), Game-Winning Goals (GWG), Shots on Goal (SOG), Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Saves (SV), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)

PM if interested.

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
I have Kovalchuk on my fantasy keeper league. So help me god if he goes to the KHL, lol

I'd be interested in a Free ranger board league. I can drive you all nuts with my trade proposals there.

For the record I got second last year so my trades work in fantasy land,haha

mti79

May 11, 2007
I'm always up for a league. Never give up no matter how bleak the outlook is... That's how I snuck into the playoffs and made a deep run a few years back.

Lion Hound

@JoeTucc26
Mar 12, 2007
Montauk NY
Just a suggestion for the Chanpions league...

What if the amount of moves were limited that each team can make? Everyone here I think gets the concept. In a head to head league a team can add and drop as many players as he wants. If a team picks up 2 or 3 players per day it kind of gets a little crazy. I mean it's not like a regular team can take 3 guys per day off the waiver wire to contribute. If the moves are limited, drafting truly comes into play more, as does smarter waiver claims.

Also...what about sprucing it up a bit with a friendly wager? Like not $$$$, but what about an avatar bet? Winner gets to choose random avatars for posters over the course of say 30 days after the new Champs league Champion is crowned?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad