GDT: XXIII | "Teetering" | Oilers vs. Sabres | 11.24.17 | 5:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Pouliot and whoever on Buffalo has a nasty goalless streak going.

Gotta keep that streak going. :nod:

I was at the Washington game and LB was pretty good actually. If his D show up and have a F down low covering the slot on the rebounds he gives up, and we can move the puck up ice effectively we should be ok. Lots of Ifs, Ands, and Buts....but I think he will get the job done tonight. Team simply cannot afford to lose this one, or the next 10...

I like your optimism. :D
Including the win against Detroit I think that they have to win 8 of their next 10 to scratch their way back into things.
Tall order.

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
This has the makings of 7-6 game. Two struggling teams. Both teams leak goals like a bad faucet, and have ample talent up front to score a ton at any given time. McDavid with a 4 point game and up to 3rd in league scoring after today.

McRpro

Cont. without supporting.
Aug 18, 2006
Clown World
Expecting a loss. Because Oilers.

7-1 Sabres. Hat trick for Pouliot and 4 goals by their defense.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
3-1 Oil team is due for low scoring game , everyone expecting Brossoit to be lit up actually has solid game . Lucic, Draisaitl ,Benning, Oilers Kane Sabres

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
LB with another start, good for him. Would be a good time to turn the season around and steal those 2 pts. GO OILERS!

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
I truly hate grubs brings nothing to the team other then making them slower as a team

SomeDudeOTI

Feb 25, 2014
Behind enemy lines
Ok folks, enjoy! Hoping for a good game and another one for the win column!

I'm checking out now... last game I sat in a different spot and only checked hfoil during intermission so this game... I'll be doing the same for the same result :)

Reactions: Aerrol
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad