GDT: XXI | "Fallout... erm, Hallout" | Oilers vs. Wild | 3.3.13 | 6:00PM |SNET-OIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

flashyflash

Ryan Smyth is BATMAN
May 1, 2006
london
Not saying they didn't, but the Oilers had the chance to draft him and traded down because they felt Parise was too small.

29 teams missed out on datsyuk and zetteberg.

over and over again.

I know how you feel though after watching this game

North

Jun 25, 2009
Smyth and Belanger have to go IMO. Belanger is useless outside the faceoffs and PK and Smyth is to slow to keep up. The play dies on their sticks. Both are brutal to watch.

Yup. This team needs better vets.

You know who should be a candidate for a buyout this off season? Smyth.

Forget about Horcoff, unless they really need to for cap purposes. Horcoff serves a purpose and he at least was playing like he cared.

tv14

Cam Dadbot
Feb 12, 2008
Alberta
HAAHA ya Eberle, puck in the slot and drop pass it out of the zone. Sums up the last few games perfect. :laugh:

Crobby

Sep 14, 2009
Eberle wtf. That sums up our game right there. Alone in the slot...drop pass behind the back out of the zone

ZenOil

Fast Twitch Hitch
Sep 23, 2010
Vancouver
Smyth and Belanger have to go IMO. Belanger is useless outside the faceoffs and PK and Smyth is to slow to keep up. The play dies on their sticks. Both are brutal to watch.

But they provide "veteran leadership", whatever the hell that means.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
I cannot believe this god damn team. Eberle with a clear lane to the net, nope pass to Yakupov who behind him and not in a shooting position.

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002

Hell yes.

Get Boyle out of NY to replace Belanger, not that he's the answer to what ails us, but at least he'd hit something.

BadMedicine*

Jesus, we actually play better without the tender even on the ice, they cant score on us when we pull him, ha ha ha ha, this is weird man, this is very BadMedicine.

Somebody needs to doublecheck the groundwire, ha ha ha.

flashyflash

Ryan Smyth is BATMAN
May 1, 2006
london
Even with 6 players we don't shoot.

wow it never ends.

PS. Walking dead was a very good episode. I won't spoil.

Lessy

Jul 21, 2004
Sudbury
Calgary leads van... And can pass us with a win tonight

God we suck

Part of me wants to finish ahead of Calgary but just think - the more they win the closer they get to their ninth place spot. They'll keep Iginla and Kipper thinking they can magically win a cup, lose one or even both of them for nothing and maybe then realize what everyone else knows. Doesn't bother me to see them winning now and then.

North

Jun 25, 2009
29 teams missed out on datsyuk and zetteberg.

over and over again.

I know how you feel though after watching this game

Of course teams miss players, but I'm discussing Parise in particular. He was there for the taking.

This team passed on him because they felt they had too much of his player type and went for Pouliot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad