GDT: XXI | "Fallout... erm, Hallout" | Oilers vs. Wild | 3.3.13 | 6:00PM |SNET-OIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadMedicine*

Man we didnt even pressure them at the blueline to go for a shorty in this dynamic situation, something is wrong, our bench reacts like Forrest Gump. Pretty soon I am going to start blaming second hand smoke on this hazy fog our bench seems to be permanently stuck in.

Jul 19, 2012
The veterans are great at showing the Oilers kids how to be losers. Krueger looks ****ing lost on the bench.

Lessy

Jul 21, 2004
Sudbury
Officiating has been awful but let's be serious - we don't deserve to be even close in this game.

BadMedicine*

Maybe we shouldnt panic yet Ralph might be setting them up for the tactical goalie pull with two minutes to go so dont give up yet, whew good thing we didnt pull Dubby to spark the team huh.

In a paralell universe we are all secretly counting on the 2 minute drill our team always gives us for our money hoping for a miracle.

Kulleroinen*

Sometimes I wonder if most of the Oilers fans here are from Finland, it feels very familiar reading all this doom and gloom. :)

actionjackson

Jun 22, 2010
Maybe we shouldnt panic yet Ralph might be setting them up for the tactical goalie pull with two minutes to go so dont give up yet, whew good thing we didnt pull Dubby to spark the team huh.

BAHAHAHAHA...I think...wait for...yup...there it is!!!

MetaOil1993

Jun 22, 2012
Edmonton
The veterans are great at showing the Oilers kids how to be losers. Krueger looks ****ing lost on the bench.

Smyth and Belanger have to go IMO. Belanger is useless outside the faceoffs and PK and Smyth is to slow to keep up. The play dies on their sticks. Both are brutal to watch.

Jul 19, 2012
Up now the 3 minute 6 man Kreuger fire drill that can't work because the Oilers don't shoot and don't check.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Steve Smith and Devan Dubnyk laughing about something on the bench shows where this team is at.

BadMedicine*

HA HA HA HA HA, maybe we should just begin starting the 3rd period with out goaltender on the bench for a sixth attacker, I think Krueger likes to hear the announcer say AND THE OILER WITH THE SIXTH ATTACKER for some silly reason, ha ha ha.

This guy keeps pulling him earlier and earlier, ha ha ha ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad