XI. Little General Stars Talk of Horrors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brand New Stars

A positive from this is it probably killed any desire for Benn to play for a team in Canada if he had the desire in the first place.

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
What Benn and Segs said were literally on the same tier as a fart joke. People are acting so righteous and it's really irritating.

aloonda*

the whole "classless" satire deal going on here is starting to get old imo

the problem lies in a "boy that cries wolf" scenario, the more the classless meme/internet viral crap becomes real

the more it becomes true

it isn't a good response to something as stupid/innocuous/vapid as badradio interview

the amount of , if I dare say, ******** on the main board about something that was NOT said, that people that are offended ====then insinuated

those people need to understand that it is ok to be offended, and also understand that being offended over something like this====they need a damn life

TangoMcBride

Feb 28, 2008
The DF Dub
This whole BenneguinGate saga is just another example of PC warriors who attempt to prop themselves up by saddling up on their high horse and wagging their fingers at the insensitive masses. I honestly can't comprehend the mentality of the person who seems to live every day of their life just waiting for the opportunity to be offended by someone that they have never even met.

Primetimey*

Daniel Sedin had two goals #PerfectResponse

That hashtag is probably trending in Vancouver right now.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
For all the talk there about how this proves Seguin will never achieve the success the Sedins have, does anyone have a photo of Seguin shaking hands with one of them after the Cup win?

SonicSpeedDash

All bets are off
Jun 22, 2010
Amarillo, TX
For all the talk there about how this proves Seguin will never achieve the success the Sedins have, does anyone have a photo of Seguin shaking hands with one of them after the Cup win?

I looked and nothing. Maybe a video of the handshake line and then see if he is? Just pause and print screen.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007

This could be good enough I guess ....

Stanley-Cup-Tyler-Seguin.jpg

sedinx-large.jpg

Some sort of caption ... IDK ... Segin: Experienced Cup Hoist ... Sedin: Just Practicing.

IDK that's dumb, but I was trying to think of something. Might as well go scorched Earth if people are going to act like this. My favorite lately on Twitter is 100's of people saying Benn and Seguin used a gay slur. Absolutely none of these people have listened to the audio.

tjcurrie

Aug 4, 2010
Gibbons, Alberta

Having Jamie Benn personally phone them is easily their crowning achievement. I bet they were giggling like a couple of 13 year old ginger school girls, and afterwards practiced kissing on their pillows for hours. Beyond that, I fail to see what "success" they are referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad