BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 4 6:41 PM - NHL assigns 2 clowns for the game - TBS, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
FENWAY.gif

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
They shouldn't get past the Rangers, my pick of the East. Better goalie, better D, just as heavy, and more scoring. Kempe will take out Bennett or Tkachuk, get suspended, and the Rangers won't miss a beat.
Plus Laviolette has a temper unlike Elizabeth Montgomery.
Don’t forget about Trouba. Probably the best thing that could happen for the Rangers is that Trouba takes out Bennett or Tkachuk (or Barkov - but I’m not wishing that on Barkov) and gets himself suspended for the rest of the series. Their D immediately improves were that to happen.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
If maroon doesn’t get suspended today why is he even here
He's the icing on a complete teams cake. He isn't and never was the cake itself. The Bruins asking or expecting him to really give a shit is beyond what he's willing to do for a team that he's only "played" 3 months for.
He's the icing on a team that has few if any holes that's why he's always effective for a Tampa or St.Louis in the playoffs.
That, and he had back surgery 3 months ago, he's in it for the fun not the frustration.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Thread title is pretty cringe. Blaming the refs before the puck even drops lol.

Florida is flat out the better team. We have no offense, you're not going to win many games when you can't score, or even generate shots. Refs have nothing to do with that.

That said, Florida is still mortal. As Randy Marsh famously said, "I didn't hear no bell." Gonna need a complete different game plan starting with the breakout. Just throwing it up the boards haphazardly and hoping for the best isn't working yet it seems like its the only thing we do to try and exit the zone.

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
Maybe it was as simple as FLA having a week off.
That rest has definitely seemed to have helped Florida and not hurt them.....While Boston was running on fumes and still managed to win game 1 . I think along with other excuses...Boston seems tired. I wish I could feel confident about tonight's game , but I don't. Florida has a great way of working the refs to their favor....it's an art with that coach of theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad